War Islamist militants attack Pakistani army base (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
July 12, 2023

In Pakistan, when militants attacked in the province of Balochistan, nine soldiers were killed and more than twenty were injured. The attack took place in the town of Zhob, where the terrorists tried to seize buildings in a military camp. The security forces put up fierce resistance. During the skirmish, five attackers were eliminated, some of them managed to activate suicide belts. Several civilians were also killed in the attack.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

photo_2023-07-12_18-16-25.jpg

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Lamo, those paraphernalia highlighted areas of the photos look really photo shopped the light source is way to bright especially on the gear and rig set up…how do I know ? Because I’ve stood over my OWN GEAR & RIG setup in that lighting thousands of time ! And it never GLOWED like that 😂 unless it was really GOOD SHIT !!😂🤣 this made my day THANKS !

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Goat fuckers killing goat fuckers is all right by me.
exactly and lgtbq faggs of nato and russia and china and they can all kill each other too,, evil taking out evil,

Living authentically saves Soldier's life | Article | The United States Army

a majoor of the usa army WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA war will be easy against the usa when civil war strikes the usa then china is gonna fock you guys wityh their tiny dicks

Last edited:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Muzrats slaughtering muzrats like they have done for centuries; this should be encouraged until islam is extinct.

Back