War Israeli bulldozer ran over one of the Palestinian prisoners who was arrested in the Zeitoun neighborhood, east of Gaza today (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
...and respect back at you brother 🤜🤛

Serious question: can you recommend an objective and relatively recent book on this topic? SFMF
Oh you asked for relatively recent. Honestly when it comes to politics, especially modern politics, the truth tends to hide until it no longer matters. I would suggest reading up on the regions history rather than the current issue. Start at NATOs Treaties regarding Palastine & Israel. Then jump back to the "old testament"and work your way up into the "Byzantine's," then the religious freedoms of the "Golden Horde," then "Richard II Lion Heart and his crusade against Saladin," then the "Ottoman Empire" (I suggest you read about how they attempted to send the equivalent of millions of dollars in grain to Ireland during the Irish Potato Famine/Blight. And how Queen Elizabeth made their ships turn around because it was considered an "insult" to give more in charity than herself. The bitch literally only gave an equivalent of $33k in fuckin "Bibles," saying quote "the Irish must pray the famine away and restrain themselves in their sinful ways."). Then check out the Ottomans involvement in WW1. They were allies with the Germans and supported them in WW2 as well. So annexing The Holy Land for the Israelites was a sort of a punishment by Western Europe. If you research all these topics for yourself you find that the Palastinians have evolved for millennia in the Gaza Strip. It is there home and always has been regardless of which faith they chose to practice amongst themselves. Sorry I can't give you 1 book that explains all this, it's just so much more complicated than that.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
i give him 2-3 days to recover
I give him 2-3 points for failure to step aside from a bulldozer.

When your bowels pop out your armpit, you know you’ve been proper fucked up 😂.
Hey, is that thick red string his femoral artery? The thick red string that's coming out of the bottom of what I now think is his shin bone after I edited this question? And what are the two white strings seemingly coming from the end of the same bone?

Pretty awesome how his entire leg meat was stripped completely from the bone. Almost like that one old cartoon from the '90s; "Inside Out Boy."

1000020199.jpg

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Suprised they didnt get his mother out to wrap a bandage round his head and cry into the camera
What head? All I saw was a hunk of a leathery face stripped off the smashed skull that had one eyeball still attached to it.

Hhhhhmmmm.... maybe they could have stuck it to a part of a soccer ball, then wrap a bandage around the rest of the ball and just leave the hunk of leather with the eyeball still exposed....?

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Nuke them all
You just gana nuke almost an entire continent because you don't understand it's history?

The Jews are have been completely saturated in corrupt global banking, bureaucracy, and politics since the fall of the Roman Empire. They have infiltrated every Nation for feudalistic intentions, and they doing it right under everyones nose with dirty politics & treaty Organizations that favor their agenda.

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You just gana nuke almost an entire continent because you don't understand it's history?

The Jews are have been completely saturated in corrupt global banking, bureaucracy, and politics since the fall of the Roman Empire. They have infiltrated every Nation for feudalistic intentions, and they doing it right under everyones nose with dirty politics & treaty Organizations that favor their agenda.
God you're whiney

Back