War Israeli bulldozer ran over one of the Palestinian prisoners who was arrested in the Zeitoun neighborhood, east of Gaza today (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
And I bet you are a Muslim, who is biased to Palestine because they say that the Israel media is fake and all lies, but how do you know the palestine media is not also just lied and bullshit? I'd rather see Muslims die than jews not going to lie.

se7en.is.back how about you go fuck yourself
The problem for zionists israeli is that THEIR media is the one that testify on themselves lol no need propaganda they are already honest
I said zionists israeli because it differ from "jews" in general

Vwj

NewbieX
Remember boys and girls, ALWAYS use the green cross code

No I'm Southern Irish/Sicilian and was raised Catholic but now atheist. I read the entire Bible including the Book of the Philistines and studied history as an obsession my entire life. I also served as an 0311 during the War In Afghanistan, so "I BET" I know a lot more about this subject than your ignorant ass. If you think the Jews have a more positive impact on your way of life than the Palestinians then you're a moron. Not just that, but the Palestinians aka Philistines are not ALL Muslim. They're are a race consisting of all 3 Religions based on the teachings of Abraham Judism, Islam, and Coptic Christianity. The Palastinians had been living in Jebus aka Jerusalem for 8000 years until 1946-47 when NATO kicked them out and annexed their land for the Jews. Read a book before you start cheering on war crimes on civilians you ignorant piece of shit.
You know philistines and Palestinians are 2 different peoples right? And philistine was only where gaza is today, also the peeps in Jerusalem before Abraham were canaanites (Jebusites)

PeriPie™

I like cereal
706590b5331f314bdf9a94d0f1b0147d.gif
This is what we've been waiting for

TrustGone

Rookie
The problem for zionists israeli is that THEIR media is the one that testify on themselves lol no need propaganda they are already honest
I said zionists israeli because it differ from "jews" in general
yeah and how about when palestine celebrated 9/11? they celebrated the death of innocent people, and they also celebrated the actions of hamas when they killed tourists and innocent people along with israeli civilans in Israel. Actions have consequences. Palestine doesn't deserve anyone's respect, they have shown again and again that they lack empathy, and do not respect human life. they only tolerate human life if they are muslims, but even then they still kill each other for fun.

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
yeah and how about when palestine celebrated 9/11? they celebrated the death of innocent people, and they also celebrated the actions of hamas when they killed tourists and innocent people along with israeli civilans in Israel. Actions have consequences. Palestine doesn't deserve anyone's respect, they have shown again and again that they lack empathy, and do not respect human life. they only tolerate human life if they are muslims, but even then they still kill each other for fun.
I totally agree and Im disappointed for that especially if an incident include a muslim part it's always "stand with OURS" and doesn't matter the victim side and those who lack empathy due religions are blind and brainwashed af

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Hold it right there. Pretend you just died. What happens to you next?
I finally get to be nonexistent and rest in peace all while getting freed from this fucked up life? Is that the point you're making? That we're better off dead? I don't think most people look at it like that, but in a way you're right (if that's where you're getting at).

I finally get to be nonexistent and rest in peace all while getting freed from this fucked up life? Is that the point you're making? That we're better off dead? I don't think most people look at it like that, but in a way you're right (if that's where you're getting at).
Sorry first sentence was supposed to have a period after "life."

Back