israeli women captured by hamas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Am a pretty liberal person I dont care what others do as long as it doesnt affect or damage others purposely but I think the world has begun to start realising that Islam and Muslims have only one mission to take over the world and rule it with the rules they have from the times of the crusades, personally I think the whole "religion" is nothing short of a thinly veiled Terrorist organisation and should be treated as such, i mean FFS you burn a book and the whole of the Islamic world wants to put you to death, a Woman wants to enjoy the sun on her Face, nope Islamic Men are so uncontrolled as to instantly want to rape and terrorize any Female stupid enough to walk by (oh wait that last bit is true?).
Its time to stand up to this stupidity God doesnt exist and if he does he sure as hell doesnt regard one set of individuals over others wipe em out nuke Mecca fuck em treat them with the contempt they treat all others.
In the Qur’an paradise is indeed a garden, a place where the blessed will recline, eat, drink, and be accompanied by women.
You don't think the Jews are doing the very same thing?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
In the Qur’an paradise is indeed a garden, a place where the blessed will recline, eat, drink, and be accompanied by women.
Yep, no mention of 72 virgins at all, that's purely a Christian concept of what 'paradise' is---who wants 72 virgins who know nothing about fucking laying there like a starfish, whinging & bitching about how 'you love her more than me!' Real catfight, give me a tuned-up hooker with no gag response any day!

Am a pretty liberal person I dont care what others do as long as it doesnt affect or damage others purposely but I think the world has begun to start realising that Islam and Muslims have only one mission to take over the world and rule it with the rules they have from the times of the crusades, personally I think the whole "religion" is nothing short of a thinly veiled Terrorist organisation and should be treated as such, i mean FFS you burn a book and the whole of the Islamic world wants to put you to death, a Woman wants to enjoy the sun on her Face, nope Islamic Men are so uncontrolled as to instantly want to rape and terrorize any Female stupid enough to walk by (oh wait that last bit is true?).
Its time to stand up to this stupidity God doesnt exist and if he does he sure as hell doesnt regard one set of individuals over others wipe em out nuke Mecca fuck em treat them with the contempt they treat all others.
I dare u to put ur location or say it live on facebook or any other platform!

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
That's what happens when your 'leader" Netanyahu doesn't give a fuck about his citizens.
He prepares to invade Gaza, whats been classed as "an open prison."

100--150 "Hostages" i doubt it... Just more meat for anyone with a gun, jew or Muslim to kill.

I hope an Israeli jet bombs them with white phosphorus.
Fuck them all....

Get out there and buy shares in weapon manufacturers the value is going to go through the roof

suty455

Lurker
I dare u to put ur location or say it live on facebook or any other platform!
I dont use Facebook and why would I endanger my Family by adding my location? Lets just settle on the fact I have been trained how to use firearms and used that training and it wasnt in a peaceful zone of the world

Just think 🤔 most of these girls within the video are going to be brutally raped and murdered if they haven't already. That's what makes this video better after watching this for the second time. Because this is the intro to their violent deaths. 😆

Just wish there was a part two to the series.
Edgy. You’re such a faggot.

suty455

Lurker
Coward as I thought 🤭
Coward? Why because I told you to fuck off for the sake of my Family, what exactly does posting that information achieve other than to give a shitstain troller like you a reason to exist, bet your mama loves stripping the wank stained sheets off your bed once a year.
Its easy to be a keyboard Warrior I tell you what post a picture of your ID showing your facebook profile and address.
Do unto others shitstain

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Coward? Why because I told you to fuck off for the sake of my Family, what exactly does posting that information achieve other than to give a shitstain troller like you a reason to exist, bet your mama loves stripping the wank stained sheets off your bed once a year.
Its easy to be a keyboard Warrior I tell you what post a picture of your ID showing your facebook profile and address.
Do unto others shitstain
Shut up drama queer, no one gives a shit about your family here.

Too$hort

Rookie
All those kike chics are gonna get uncircumcised muzzie cock up their butts. Then on Dan Bongino show he's gonna call them all savages while he has jew cock stuffed up his ass.

manjusang

The west breeding the finest cuck men
im against hamas cruelty and entire muslim ultra far right movement, but at least now some jews know what palestine lived in 70 years. 2 3 gen before their grandparents seen fasists rage, then they did same to palestine and then tables have turned... really poetic. jsut sad about random people outside gov and military who didnt deserve this
Who the fuck care about your opinion?

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
I bought shares of weapon manufacturer on the 3th of October before this mess started and already made 20000 €. Thank you Israel, thx HAMAS!

Back