israeli women captured by hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Just think 🤔 most of these girls within the video are going to be brutally raped and murdered if they haven't already. That's what makes this video better after watching this for the second time. Because this is the intro to their violent deaths. 😆

Just wish there was a part two to the series.

suty455

Lurker
Am a pretty liberal person I dont care what others do as long as it doesnt affect or damage others purposely but I think the world has begun to start realising that Islam and Muslims have only one mission to take over the world and rule it with the rules they have from the times of the crusades, personally I think the whole "religion" is nothing short of a thinly veiled Terrorist organisation and should be treated as such, i mean FFS you burn a book and the whole of the Islamic world wants to put you to death, a Woman wants to enjoy the sun on her Face, nope Islamic Men are so uncontrolled as to instantly want to rape and terrorize any Female stupid enough to walk by (oh wait that last bit is true?).
Its time to stand up to this stupidity God doesnt exist and if he does he sure as hell doesnt regard one set of individuals over others wipe em out nuke Mecca fuck em treat them with the contempt they treat all others.
In the Qur’an paradise is indeed a garden, a place where the blessed will recline, eat, drink, and be accompanied by women.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Am a pretty liberal person I dont care what others do as long as it doesnt affect or damage others purposely but I think the world has begun to start realising that Islam and Muslims have only one mission to take over the world and rule it with the rules they have from the times of the crusades, personally I think the whole "religion" is nothing short of a thinly veiled Terrorist organisation and should be treated as such, i mean FFS you burn a book and the whole of the Islamic world wants to put you to death, a Woman wants to enjoy the sun on her Face, nope Islamic Men are so uncontrolled as to instantly want to rape and terrorize any Female stupid enough to walk by (oh wait that last bit is true?).
Its time to stand up to this stupidity God doesnt exist and if he does he sure as hell doesnt regard one set of individuals over others wipe em out nuke Mecca fuck em treat them with the contempt they treat all others.
In the Qur’an paradise is indeed a garden, a place where the blessed will recline, eat, drink, and be accompanied by women.

We don't give a fuck about your personal opinions here.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
My loose ass is leaking russian semen.
Need a towel bro?

A bunch of Anne Franks....great film though.
ezgif_Fotor.jpg

Last edited:
Back