israeli women captured by hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Muji

Lurker
I've got no love for people who do this kind of shit but if anyone comes to my land and tries to take it from me and my family I will fight with literally anything I can..

Vwj

NewbieX
I've got no love for people who do this kind of shit but if anyone comes to my land and tries to take it from me and my family I will fight with literally anything I can..
So if we oppress the Muslims in our country and they go back to Pakistan, does that make them invaders and occupiers in Pakistan?

Bullet4949

Fresh Meat
Just think šŸ¤” most of these girls within the video are going to be brutally raped and murdered if they haven't already. That's what makes this video better after watching this for the second time. Because this is the intro to their violent deaths. šŸ˜†

Just wish there was a part two to the series.
Clearly, is a buffet of women

mrln

silent ghost
Hmmmm... Hamas let them keep thier phones... "Things that make you say hmmmm"
theyre trying to look like the good guys. like theyre generous.
they said the other day that "we're taking good care of the hostages". well maybe if you didnt take them in the first place you wouldnt have to worry about it now would ya?again.... trying to sound like "good guys". bunch of hamassholes is what they are. vile creatures. and they can shove their beliefs up their ass. because no religion says its ok to kidnap people. let alone rape and kill.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
theyre trying to look like the good guys. like theyre generous.
they said the other day that "we're taking good care of the hostages". well maybe if you didnt take them in the first place you wouldnt have to worry about it now would ya?again.... trying to sound like "good guys". bunch of hamassholes is what they are. vile creatures. and they can shove their beliefs up their ass. because no religion says its ok to kidnap people. let alone rape and kill.
You are aware that you are able to track location of those same phones.. something tells me that terrorists would not appreciate knowing thier locations.

mrln

silent ghost
You are aware that you are able to track location of those same phones.. something tells me that terrorists would not appreciate knowing thier locations.
i dont think thats their final destination,but just a holding place till they actually took all their possessions then placed them somewhere else.

GorehoundXXX

Fresh Meat
Just think šŸ¤” most of these girls within the video are going to be brutally raped and murdered if they haven't already. That's what makes this video better after watching this for the second time. Because this is the intro to their violent deaths. šŸ˜†

Just wish there was a part two to the series.
imagine how much money they could make filming snuff videos, torture and dismember while raping

debreasting while being throatfucked

Last edited:

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
Just eliminate the hostages. They have no use to them seeing how Israel is just bombing the shit out of them either way.

Muji

Lurker
So if we oppress the Muslims in our country and they go back to Pakistan, does that make them invaders and occupiers in Pakistan?
This whole topic comes down to opinion so I will give part of mine since you asked..
Depends on the time frame.. I mean, if it's been a few years and those Pakistanis still have family etc living in Pakistan then no..
If every Pakistani has been gone for over a thousand years then I'd call that invasion..
Would you defend land that has been yours for a thousand plus years?
Should the Americans hand the land back to the Indians?

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
They were all shot dead, in another video you see them all dead and the sand niggers chanting alakbar

Back