Japanese officer suicide - seppuku (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Hope he suffered.

Thankfully grandad came home, and with him came a japs sword wh

Glad my grandad took out several dozen slant eyed fucks and made it home, along with the ceremonial sword he took from a Japanese officer who he had just gutted with his bayonet. It's a beautiful sword, and far too good for that dead cunt.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hope he suffered.

Thankfully grandad came home, and with him came a japs sword wh

Glad my grandad took out several dozen slant eyed fucks and made it home, along with the ceremonial sword he took from a Japanese officer who he had just gutted with his bayonet. It's a beautiful sword, and far too good for that dead cunt.
I had a long dead uncle do the same thing except he cut the sword down into a bread knife

giphy (65).gif

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I wonder how many officers rejected this stupid culture and just fucked off somewhere else, instead of voluntarily impaling themselves.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Whats the point of the sanitation if you're going to die anyways?
It's a lame ass ceremony thing. Cleaning your sword is a sign of respect before slaying your enemy or one you are about to execute. Cleaning it afterwards is a sign of respect for the sword itself. The three main Japanese Samurai swords are held with reverence. It's part of the Zanjutsu culture of the Samurai class.

The sword in these photos is either a katana or a wakizashi. Hard to tell the difference with nothing to compare it with. Judging by the length of the sword compared to the man's arm length, it's probably a katana. But the man himself could be quite short, so it could be a wakizashi instead.

D5Misa

Lurker
I hate Japanese mfs so much, really Japan in general. Shit hole country with no purpose, no belief in God, degenerate cucks. Thank God their entire country is dying out.

Back