Jerusalem Violence: Deadly Air Strikes Hit Gaza After Rocket Attacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
186472395_250201886885005_2796608475844897246_n.jpg

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Maybe watch the video, you’ll see at the beginning the rockets fall from the sky and hit the bottom of the building 🤦‍♂️, and that reporter has probably seen this happen a lot of times so used to it, and year guided missiles can hit targets within a few meters, and planes can drop them from a long way away
I have watched this many times & I still see a rocket coming in BELOW the reporter & exploding OUTSIDE the building & then internal explosions demo'ing the building, a news report in my country showed a group of very fit men on the ground much closer than the reporter (demo team?) another news report tonight went through what started these attacks, at the end of Ramadan Israeli military cut speaker wires to a number of mosques so prayers could not be heard, at the same time Israeli military were physically removing occupants from housing areas to make way for Jewish settlements, that's enough to get Palestinians frothing at the mouth & get this, Netanyahu is facing corruption charges so what better way to take the heat off himself than to start a war where there was no problem at that time to start with (& covering Jewish land grabs), news is still getting out so Israeli attempts to muzzle reporters by demoing their buildings has failed, wonder who the Nazi's are now.

You're the main one
Lmao thats not true, those fucking Arab fuckers threw molotov cocktail at the west wall in Jerusalem and missed it and hit accidentally at their mosque and the world is blaming Israel for bombing them🤣🤣 i live here I know the truth, they even bombing us at the moment and we still haven't reacted yet and you fucking antisemitic cunts blaming us, are you fucking retards?? Can't you see they are just terrorists who play the victim, oh man i guess there are more dumb fucks in the world then I thought 🤦‍♀️
😂

hoytebye

Lurker
Most of the iron dome batteries have 3-4 launchers that can only hold like 20 missiles at a time. No idea how long they take to reload but I’d imagine it takes a little whileThere’s 10 iron dome batteries scattered around Israel if I’m not mistaken. All the good guys have to do is coordinate an attack where they launch a lot of missiles at Israel from multiple angles for a sustained amount of time. Israel can’t shoot everything down. I read Hamas is starting to use drones with bombs attached to them, they fly too low to show up on radar or something. Sounds neat.
Hamas can’t do shit lmao drones don’t make me fucking laugh they don’t even have working power in Gaza for longer than 3-4 hours or sufficient rescue crews when Israel turns their buildings into heaps of shit rubble and they can’t even fucking dig their women and children out of these heaps of shit. Israel can wipe them off the map overnight if they wanted to they are doing everything possible not to. If the roles were reversed hamas wouldn’t have even hesitated.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Not sure if you’ve noticed but the world’s eye is on Israel and people are beginning to get very unhappy with how they’re handling this. Jews need to fuck off to Hell.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The Israeli's have demo'ed 3 radio/news reporting buildings so far claiming they were Hamas intelligence radio stations, (maybe) they were reportedly hit by airstrikes, BULLSHIT! A reporter calmly takes photo's as a rocket whooshes in(from underneath him) & strikes the road in front of the building, the front half collapses, then the back half & finally the middle, how do unguided munitions pussyfoot around buildings to strike the foundations seeing as they would come in at approx 30-45 deg being dropped from a plane?? Cruise missile perhaps? It would have the power to drop the front of the building AND concussion would kill/wound the reporters, this did not happen, a controlled demolition makes more sense, also note no aircraft or jet noise to be heard/seen, why does Israeli need to lie to the world if their cause is just, or is it???
there was a tunnel under the building, why the fuck are you watching the 6pm news they won't even admit Hamas are a Islamic terrorist organisation.

Fucking sand niggers need to learn and israel will teach them.

Back