Jerusalem Violence: Deadly Air Strikes Hit Gaza After Rocket Attacks (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I don’t love Muslims but maybe the Jewish rats should stop forcing people out of their homes? I’d probably be a suicide bomber too if the Jews tried to expel me for no reason. :shrug:
lol palestine doesn't exist except in the mind of sandniggers, fuck the Muslims

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Are rpg7's like this?
Yes & no, rpg7 & 84mm Carl Gustav launchers have(amongst others) a HEAT, High Explosive Anti Tank round, this bugger uses the spigot to ignite the explosive before contact with the tank & burns its way inside spreading molten metal & gas inside tank, I've fired the Carl Gustav, had a horn for days.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The Israeli's are showing the world a lot of bullshit to justify their actions, their 'iron dome' was fireworks for the masses, no incoming rocket motor bloom, an apartment block apparently destroyed by an airstrike, BULLSHIT, you can clearly see a line of dirty explosions beside the building & past it, THEN the building falls over, airstrikes come in at an angle & cannot blow the foundations all-around a building to topple it, blow one side out yes.
I saw where @robotguy123 was going with this to expose the Israeli's for their bullshit.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Iron Dome missiles cost 80k apiece. Qassam missiles, under a grand. I wonder who’s gonna run out first.
the Muslims will learn the hard way, which I prefer aka killing as many as possible, the men women and children. Israel army will do that.

McM

ARSELING
Yes & no, rpg7 & 84mm Carl Gustav launchers have(amongst others) a HEAT, High Explosive Anti Tank round, this bugger uses the spigot to ignite the explosive before contact with the tank & burns its way inside spreading molten metal & gas inside tank, I've fired the Carl Gustav, had a horn for days.
Our army had the recoilless rifle Carl Gustav too but it's phased out now besides shooting smoke and illumination. They have the newer Panzerfaust 3 now plus several different warheads.
And there's another launcher system that has even special rounds to produce a hole in (concrete) walls that the infantry can use to enter the house.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Our army had the recoilless rifle Carl Gustav too but it's phased out now besides shooting smoke and illumination. They have the newer Panzerfaust 3 now plus several different warheads.
And there's another launcher system that has even special rounds to produce a hole in (concrete) walls that the infantry can use to enter the house.
Lots'a great toys out there, I played in the early eighties, things were still pretty basic, SLR, M60, F1, Vietnam style webbing & pack(not Alice) being an assault pioneer we played with explosives, mines, booby-trapping & minor engineering tasks, never a dull moment.

Reactions: McM

hoytebye

Lurker
Iron Dome missiles cost 80k apiece. Qassam missiles, under a grand. I wonder who’s gonna run out first.
One of my friends in college his brother was in the IDF when I was in Israel 4 years ago I visited one of their bases to see a Krav Maga seminar (I do Brazilian jui jitsu and mma) they gave me a tour of where one of the iron dome launchers were at. The warehouse next to it housed at that time about 50,000 of those missles. And I was told that was 1 of 150+ warehouses they have like that. They are stocked for a doomsday scenario let’s put it that way. If they wanted to they could wipe out all the neighboring countries. Also I’m 99% sure they have nuclear capabilities but have been quiet about it.

McM

ARSELING
Just found in the news.

firework.JPG
firework2.JPG

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
One of my friends in college his brother was in the IDF when I was in Israel 4 years ago I visited one of their bases to see a Krav Maga seminar (I do Brazilian jui jitsu and mma) they gave me a tour of where one of the iron dome launchers were at. The warehouse next to it housed at that time about 50,000 of those missles. And I was told that was 1 of 150+ warehouses they have like that. They are stocked for a doomsday scenario let’s put it that way. If they wanted to they could wipe out all the neighboring countries. Also I’m 99% sure they have nuclear capabilities but have been quiet about it.
Most of the iron dome batteries have 3-4 launchers that can only hold like 20 missiles at a time. No idea how long they take to reload but I’d imagine it takes a little whileThere’s 10 iron dome batteries scattered around Israel if I’m not mistaken. All the good guys have to do is coordinate an attack where they launch a lot of missiles at Israel from multiple angles for a sustained amount of time. Israel can’t shoot everything down. I read Hamas is starting to use drones with bombs attached to them, they fly too low to show up on radar or something. Sounds neat.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Building destroyed in Gaza
View attachment 511027
The Israeli's have demo'ed 3 radio/news reporting buildings so far claiming they were Hamas intelligence radio stations, (maybe) they were reportedly hit by airstrikes, BULLSHIT! A reporter calmly takes photo's as a rocket whooshes in(from underneath him) & strikes the road in front of the building, the front half collapses, then the back half & finally the middle, how do unguided munitions pussyfoot around buildings to strike the foundations seeing as they would come in at approx 30-45 deg being dropped from a plane?? Cruise missile perhaps? It would have the power to drop the front of the building AND concussion would kill/wound the reporters, this did not happen, a controlled demolition makes more sense, also note no aircraft or jet noise to be heard/seen, why does Israeli need to lie to the world if their cause is just, or is it???

Vwj

NewbieX
The Israeli's have demo'ed 3 radio/news reporting buildings so far claiming they were Hamas intelligence radio stations, (maybe) they were reportedly hit by airstrikes, BULLSHIT! A reporter calmly takes photo's as a rocket whooshes in(from underneath him) & strikes the road in front of the building, the front half collapses, then the back half & finally the middle, how do unguided munitions pussyfoot around buildings to strike the foundations seeing as they would come in at approx 30-45 deg being dropped from a plane?? Cruise missile perhaps? It would have the power to drop the front of the building AND concussion would kill/wound the reporters, this did not happen, a controlled demolition makes more sense, also note no aircraft or jet noise to be heard/seen, why does Israeli need to lie to the world if their cause is just, or is it???
Maybe watch the video, you’ll see at the beginning the rockets fall from the sky and hit the bottom of the building 🤦‍♂️, and that reporter has probably seen this happen a lot of times so used to it, and year guided missiles can hit targets within a few meters, and planes can drop them from a long way away

Back