July 4th, Celebrate or Don't (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
E4098BFA-C98B-41A1-9642-E9FB965D135E.jpeg

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
This user was banned
I dont celebrate it, i am already prepared for not getting sleep today/night they are already lighting fireworks here and its 9:30 am

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
If you don’t love America, for its best and worst, just fucking leave.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

And where does a person go that America is well established already ?
Or where American influence has already destroyed that Nation and culture ?

That's all Americans have said for some ungodly time period is " leave". Because Americans have nothing else they can say in defence of there twisted, LGBTQ , corrupt , disenigratting Nation. That single handedly destroyed the world with its lies and gutter morals.

Vwj

NewbieX
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

That's all Americans have said for some ungodly time period is " leave". Because Americans have nothing else they can say in defence of there twisted, LGBTQ , corrupt , disenigratting Nation. That single handedly destroyed the world with its lies and gutter morals.
Saudi Arabia, BUT you can’t get citizenship unless you convert to Islam,

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I took Friday off instead of today so I am working. I've been giving one of my dogs melatonin for 3 straight nights because of fireworks.

mrln

silent ghost
I took Friday off instead of today so I am working. I've been giving one of my dogs melatonin for 3 straight nights because of fireworks.
you get paid more seeing its a holiday? is that why you did it?
are you hanging with the boss again.... :nono:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Saudi Arabia, BUT you can’t get citizenship unless you convert to Islam,
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Not happening .
The Saudis despise America and Americans.
It's strictly a business relationship.

Remember the 19, 9-11 Hijackers who flew those 4 planes to there doom 15 were Saudis.

They hailed from four countries; 15 of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one from Egypt.

NONE from IRAQ !!

tfoolery

Fresh Meat
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Ten bucks says you live in or are from a shit hole country. Only those people know Americans well enough to speak about them. Apparently they talk about nothing else.

Back