bizarre 4th Of July Shooting...Some Vids (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I always ponder how I would respond to finding myself in a situation like this. Rip off my shirt, turn green and save the day. Or turn the lower half of myself brown and not be particularly heroic. šŸ˜‚
U'd probably do the same as Me Bro! Self Preservation is Very High in these Situations;So for the General Public:U'll Evade...U've got Family to get BK to! But if it involves Your Family Directly;U'll lay it On the Line for them!!! I hope that Helps Bro! šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP
The Shooters a Fkn Coward! A Real Man would've remained and Shot it Out till Death! I Fkn Hate Quiters!!!
Lol,šŸ¤£...SP

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
People in this world need to be connected again, with what's good. There's too much hate, me included. This can't continue much longer or we're surely doomed. I can feel it all around me, evil is winning. It's this watermelon eater worshipping society. My generation started it by glorifying gangster rap. But why? It's a miserable life they live. They should be worshipping us, the race of doers, creators. It's cool to be in the public works department taking care of your town, or a teacher molding young minds. Not some dumb ass black idiot going on and on about the hood and the dope game. What was that retard even going on about in his "manifesto" I was born for this... Bitch they're going to eat your "awake" ass in prison. Shoulda put one in your head
TLDR

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
People in this world need to be connected again, with what's good. There's too much hate, me included. This can't continue much longer or we're surely doomed. I can feel it all around me, evil is winning. It's this watermelon eater worshipping society. My generation started it by glorifying gangster rap. But why? It's a miserable life they live. They should be worshipping us, the race of doers, creators. It's cool to be in the public works department taking care of your town, or a teacher molding young minds. Not some dumb ass black idiot going on and on about the hood and the dope game. What was that retard even going on about in his "manifesto" I was born for this... Bitch they're going to eat your "awake" ass in prison. Shoulda put one in your head
TLDR
Well said....i hate seeing those fucks contributing nothing to society....they wake up in the morning...get outside and share 1 blunt with 5 or 6 of them and go back to sleep.

Fact21

Machine
Not one person was armed at the parade as the Mayor and Police had a city-wide band on any firearms on their personā€¦.sitting ducks. Iā€™m not saying someone armed could of stopped the shooting but, rather have it than not have it. And I am sure this psyco knew that and did not worry about anyone confronting him at anytime except law enforcement.

They just said Chicago, which is an 1/2 hour away has had 57 shot over the weekend and 9 killedā€¦ā€¦.and thatā€™s literally every weekend.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Well said....i hate seeing those fucks contributing nothing to society....they wake up in the morning...get outside and share 1 blunt with 5 or 6 of them and go back to sleep.
If someone really wanted to be helpful to society, they'd start by sterilizing those fucks, all of them
Not one person was armed at the parade as the Mayor and Police had a city-wide band on any firearms on their personā€¦.sitting ducks. Iā€™m not saying someone armed should of stopped the shooting but, rather have it than not have it. And I am sure this psyco knew that and did not worry about anyone confronting him at anytime except law enforcement.

They just said Chicago, which is an 1/2 hour away has had 57 shot over the weekend and 9 killedā€¦ā€¦.and thatā€™s literally every weekend.
But the libtard media likes to focus on white only shootings. Blacks are 100Ɨ more deadly

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
View attachment 597673
Can't say much about this.
Waitā€¦ is this a funny pic of a guy that looks like him?ā€¦ or is this actually him?ā€¦

Here are some more pics of this emo bitch.
I so hope he gets raped in prison. Either that or he is forced to spend the night at @Graziani ā€™s house.
FA0D71B9-31C8-4FAC-AB18-D9D29FED04AB.png
E62C2FF3-0C40-48AC-A7C2-DC0D9D7BAF09.jpeg
C9893FCC-460B-4418-B25F-461FAD2B22F2.jpeg
F9554DD9-D344-46D3-A61A-A59845BAF458.jpeg

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Getting alot of Elliot Rodger/Randy Stair vibes from this guy - pathetic loser with nothing to contribute to society but mediocre YouTube videos about himself, single, never kissed a girl, cross dresses as the opposite sex, and almost undoubtedly on some form of prescription or illicit drugs. Likely contemplates suicide and self harm but is too much of a coward to off himself so decides to kill others instead hoping that the rush would give him the confidence to turn the barrel to his own head. But now, having done his deed he finds new purpose - joining the "executive club" of faggot mass shooters and getting his face on TV. All the attention he wanted before is now his. What a fucked up world we live in.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Yee Haw Merica! :rambo::gunner:
I always ponder how I would respond to finding myself in a situation like this. Rip off my shirt, turn green and save the day. Or turn the lower half of myself brown and not be particularly heroic. šŸ˜‚
Just don't go to America,problem solved.
He made this video right before the shooting:

View attachment 597690
I liked that vid and the tune. The lad probably had enough of the bullshit going on at the moment and snapped. Shame he took it out on normal people. He should have tried to shoot the cunts who cause all this shit,the government.

Last edited:
Back