bizarre 4th Of July Shooting...Some Vids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
People in this world need to be connected again, with what's good. There's too much hate, me included. This can't continue much longer or we're surely doomed. I can feel it all around me, evil is winning. It's this watermelon eater worshipping society. My generation started it by glorifying gangster rap. But why? It's a miserable life they live. They should be worshipping us, the race of doers, creators. It's cool to be in the public works department taking care of your town, or a teacher molding young minds. Not some dumb ass black idiot going on and on about the hood and the dope game. What was that retard even going on about in his "manifesto" I was born for this... Bitch they're going to eat your "awake" ass in prison. Shoulda put one in your head
TLDR
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
Yee Haw Merica! :rambo::gunner:

Just don't go to America,problem solved.

I liked that vid and the tune. The lad probably had enough of the bullshit going on at the moment and snapped. Shame he took it out on normal people. He should have tried to shoot the cunts who cause all this shit,the government.
EXACTLY! WORDS TO FOLLOW!!!
SP

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I never noticed anything that he would do something like a shooting. He seemed ok, and he liked my content too lol
What do you mean by ok? Ok here at goregrish to you could mean he readily made comments about eliminating jews, negros, immigrants etc. That's a common thing on this gore site. Did he comment about politics?

I've read that the neighborhood is affluent and that his father ran for Mayor and lost. It's being said MAGA cap is dad and Mom is on the right in a tank.

crimo 4.jpg

Looks like he may have planned for suicide by police. Too bad that didn't happen.

Last edited:

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
What do you mean by ok? Ok here at goregrish to you could mean he readily made comments about eliminating jews, negros, immigrants etc. That's a common thing on this gore site. Did he comment about politics?

I've read that the neighborhood is affluent and that his father ran for Mayor and lost. It's being said MAGA cap is dad and Mom is on the right in a tank.

View attachment 597811th

Looks like he may have planned for suicide by police. Too bad that didn't happen.

He didn't talk about or post anything political to this particular site. Or violent. Most of his images are from youtube and his rapper images. He made no racist comments or anything like that. He would have been banned from that site if he had. He posted some gore content, that's it. Nobody saw this coming.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That was very easy. Seems like he may be wanting a Lil jail lovin. People that do mass shootings and cowardly things like that don't get very good treatment in jail/prison. He better find him a man cuz everybody is gonna take all his shit.
1657062205699.png

"Open up Bobby Crim, I've got your new cell mate here, Large Larry. He has something to wipe that supercilious grin off your murderous little fuck face"

1657062237214.png

There were a few rainbow flags still waving around in some of the images.

He looks like a new specie of humanoid, like if a dwarf bore a child with a Spider Monkey. View attachment 597848
after 6 months with Large Larry Little Bobby's mouth will be permanently streatched just like the little guy in the above right pic...

Last edited:

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
I just wekorded I jus weekorded' this folks. This right here is what's wrong with America. These kids are retarded... Something's in the water. Oh wait no. They just have fucked up parents. Just like the guy who did the shooting....
There were a few rainbow flags still waving around in some of the images.

He looks like a new specie of humanoid, like if a dwarf bore a child with a Spider Monkey. View attachment 597848
What's crazy is at some point this kid was dropped on his head and meds were never administered.

Fact21

Machine
Well, well, well…….of course the police fucked up again…..every mass shooting we end up finding out law enforcement knew about the psyco and failed to do their job…..they said in a news conference today that last year this psyco threatened to kill a bunch of people and has a shitload of knives on him and he said he had the urge to kill……the local police took the knives from him and reported him to the state police like there we’re supposed to…..so, if/when he tried to purchase a firearm, he would be flagged and denied…..guess what, the state police failed to enter his information into the system. So, when they ran a background check, he passed.

jaycarlosk22

Fresh Meat
3 seconds in and I could tell. Those are NOT fireworks took me only 3 seconds because I have owned a couple AR15s and I have also popped off fireworks from time to time.

IExist

I exist
He didn't talk about or post anything political to this particular site. Or violent. Most of his images are from youtube and his rapper images. He made no racist comments or anything like that. He would have been banned from that site if he had. He posted some gore content, that's it. Nobody saw this coming.
So he was just mental as fuck and showed no signs.

Back