Just another day in Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I am unfortunately a proud resident of Fayette county Pennsylvania AKA fayetnam and for some un godly reason we have a high number of pieces of shit like that around here and they come from out of state to here from wv an Ohio and pull this shit because they think they won't get caught in a different state and there you don't want their neighbors to know what they're up to or them being reported in their local community news
Jesus, a lot of Pennsyltuckians here. Makes sense. 😁

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I bet ya Brandon was a big Nickelback fan
I hate Nippleback
I blame the parents. They must not be teaching their kids not to talk to or get in cars with strangers, no matter what the prick is offering them. I was taught back in the 80s when these things didn't happen quite as often. Being kidnapped is a bit of a different scenario. Snatch and grab can't be taught, except to fight back and scream. The internet didn't help matters with sick fks trolling and engaging conversations with underage children. Setting up meetings with all kinds of promises. Parents, teach your kids the basic measures to keep them safe.
It's not the same as you and I were in school.I was born 1980.Kids today,seem to have no common sense.
Yeah makes about as much sense,as me driving through "Homewood" and stopping to ask for directions:rollseyes2::D

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
They're fucking awful. I've seen them in concert once (corporate "perk", I should of stayed home) and they suck.

The other band I think is highly overrated, and I realize this makes me a horrible Canadian, is The Tragically Hip. They had a few OK songs but the state of collective grief Canada went into when Gord Downie died was embarrassing.
I'll listen to anything but "Country" I would've definitely stayed home lol.I'm more of a metalhead at heart🤘

Back