Guns Just Another Day In The Hood (2 Viewers)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Lesson learned, don't fuck with Bobo and his ride

monkey-champese.gif

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Just force them all into Chicago and the problem takes care of itself. I don't know why I'm not the fucking president yet
Im
A "baddie" onesie....with underwear......stay classy Shaniqua

View attachment 604314
Pretty sure this whole thing was a set up for this company. I see a lot of little baddies walking around in the future🤑

Last edited:

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Well I’ll have an awesome day now. Thanks for the mood boost I needed it…. Hard to believe they had a parking dispute and only 1 vehicle…. Weird. Blacks….. 300 years later and you still can’t take them anywhere

305Live

Rookie
View attachment 604284

[URL
unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-police-say-man-was-angry-about-parking-issue-before-mass-shooting-that-killed-2-injured-6.amp[/URL]
What is this fucking article talking about. I don’t see where the angry guy came out and shot 8 people. I see 3 dumbasses going into some old guys house unannounced. Blaka! Blaka! Pop goes the weasel!!!!!!

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
LOL
Well, that's kind of what you get for "invasion of private property" ... you get your ass shot.
Wanna be mad, be mad outside, don't try to force your way into someone else's house xD

Back