bizarre ~Several Shot Outside Rapper "Yo Gotti" Restaurant~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Puruttyoid

Killer with attitude
God i love so much when nigg3rs killin nigg3rs. It has almost the same effect when bitches moan.

Black LIES Matter.
niggers-niggers-everywhere.jpg

Encore, encore! Gotti sounds Italian to me. Spaghetti Spaghetti, mozzarella meatball dead negros
You'll be talking that shit on this site. Ain't none of you'll got the heart to even say that shit to one of our faces. I done put 1 of you'll crackers under I'm ready to down some more of you'll bitches

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
You'll be talking that shit on this site. Ain't none of you'll got the heart to even say that shit to one of our faces. I done put 1 of you'll crackers under I'm ready to down some more of you'll bitches
Nah you won't, you worthless piece of black shit. You were the slave of the civilised white man before and you will be again. Suck it up, dogshit.

White8is8Right

This user was banned
Anyone else sick of typical negros and wanna see some exceptional negros? Show me one reading a book to kids. Surprise me

Dboy77

NewbieX
I’m guessing it’s a nod to the mobster John Gotti. I guess they didn’t know that Italians passionately hate Basketball Americans.
These guys are such fucken cowards without a burner look at that skinny pos in blue the homie he dices would ruin him. But he's such a bitch he knows he's 7' 300 w a burner. Hope his asshole pays dearly for the next 25 to life

Clam

Forum Veteran
A restaurant with ties to rapper Yo Gotti was the scene of a shooting on Wednesday that left two people dead and five injured in Memphis, Tennessee. According to WREG, the shooting took place after just after closing time at Prive, the soul food restaurant the hometown MC (born Mario Mims), 41, bought for his mother, Geraldine, who is the establishment’s manager and chef.

When police arrived on scene that found two male victims, one of whom was pronounced dead and the other who was taken to a local hospital, where he later died. WREG reported that the five additional shooting victims — four as-yet-unnamed males (ages 37, 35, 31 and 30) and one female (25) — were all transported to hospitals in private vehicles after the shooting that police said was sparked by an altercation inside the restaurant.

View attachment 672527

Buzzard with a Glock switch

Back