Funny Just let it go brother! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
"Here are some more men who ought to be strapped to a gurney and castrated with fishing knives. White guys who shave their heads completely bald. They're so ashamed they lost 11 hairs, they're going to try to turn it into some kind of masculine statement. I say, "Hey you goofy looking baldy headed fuck! On you it's ugly, repulsive and disgusting! You want to be bald? Do what I did. Wait a while!" In the meantime, there's no excuse for running around looking like a freshly circumcised dick." - George Carlin in Complaints and Grievances (2001)

"It looks good on you though! 🙄" - Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack (1980)

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
-George Bernard Shaw

-This man, ladies and gents, is a trailblazer, a maverick, a man before his time. We will adapt to the world that his hairstylistic obstinance brings forth... or we will fall by the wayside and perish.

Pan Kopfrkingl

The Cremator
If you are balding, then fucking cut it and deal with it like a man. It's just fucking hair. These people looks like when brother cuts hair on sister's dolls.

Back