Kanye West Says He Likes Adolf Hitler And Says He's A Nazi (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
That was my line!

Hitler also didn't invent the highway! What kind of stupid was he puking?

Um. They blow up entire cities. Including major European capitals like London.

What. The fuck are you talking about!?
Oh no! Your little playmate got banned and left you sitting in the cat-turd filled liberal sanbox all by yourself. Poor @hokie!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
It's very clear that the news you read about the US is the bullshit news that the MSM distributes. I agree with a lot of what you have to say. But, when it comes to the US, aside from the government being scum, everything else you post on is the same cookie cut bullshit the lefties are spewing. The same brainwashed bullshit that I see and hear every single day, all day long coming from our empty headed, corrupt, lying media. Almost word for word.
Hey I'm no liberal leftist and if you think I am after reading hundreds of my posts than you're a very bad judge of character 🤷‍♂️ and if people are hating on my country than I'll hate right back on theirs.....

And I don't watch the news and have never been on MSN in my life.

The facts are the facts, they won't change just because we don't like them, what have I said that isn't true?

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1670581508467.jpeg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Oh no! Your little playmate got banned and left you sitting in the cat-turd filled liberal sanbox all by yourself. Poor @hokie!
"My little playmate?" I've never even seen that user until this post. I've been on here for 2 and a half years. Well. Longer than that. I stopped being a lurker and made an actual account 2.5 years ago. That hokie profile was only half a year old.

I dunno wtf you're talking about. More stupid-puking I guess. 🤣

Back