Kanye West Says He Likes Adolf Hitler And Says He's A Nazi (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Yawn 😴 you're nothing but a boring troll....

What questions did I not answer?

I'll answer them 🤷‍♂️ because unlike you I don't avoid them, people like you can't ever reason with reality because you live in a bubble and need to be told how to think and what to say, it must be a hard and sad life living how you are and hating people you know nothing about 😬

You call people who hate niggers fascists and racists and you can't seem to understand why they hate them, yet you're also hating people without reason so you're exactly like the fascists and racists you speak of 🤷‍♂️

You only want free speech when it aligns with your way of thinking, stop being a pathetic little bitch and prove me wrong?

And if it's not important why keep replying you fucking whopper 😁
Lol you're ranting about all sorts of tangential shit now.

You are such a fucking phony I honestly don't even know where to begin. I'm assuming you're a fucking limey. Maybe Canadian. In any case it's pretty weird that you've seemingly gone balls deep into american right wing mania.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I didn't think tin foil hats were still a thing, but alas....

For one, there's no way in hell the left is "more dangerous" than the right. I don't know what reality you live in, but it isn't the real reality.

Who is this nefarious "they" you enlightened speaker's of unfiltered and exposed truth are always banging on about? Who are these "elites"? Corporations? Lobbyists? Are you new to the american political system? Money and greed has driven this thing since day one. This is not news. Also, how is that a handful of neckbeard internet sleuths in their mother's basement can crack deep government conspiracies with Google but no one that's actually credible can?

No, I'm sorry I don't believe your "they" conspiracy. I do believe it's much simpler than all that nonsense. People are just selfish and shitty.
Sorry but the tired old "Tin foil hat" comment ran out of puff over a year ago when people started to realize and wake up that all the so called "Conspiracy theories" were actually proven as facts. Fucking hell, you're still using the old Leftie 'tin foil hat' comment in an attempt to insult someone? Uh Huh ... you just proved someone correct by trying to accuse them of being a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. YAWN .. I suppose he's also a racist and a Nazi, and white supremacist too! Old shallow insults spewed ad-nauseum from the Left at anybody who happens to have a different opinion.

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Sorry but the tired old "Tin foil hat" comment ran out of puff over a year ago when people started to realize and wake up that all the so called "Conspiracy theories" were actually proven as facts. Fucking hell, you're still using the old Leftie 'tin foil hat' comment in an attempt to insult someone? Uh Huh ... you just proved someone correct by trying to accuse them of being a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. YAWN .. I suppose he's also a racist and a Nazi, and white supremacist too! Old shallow insults spewed ad-nauseum from the Left at anybody who happens to have a different opinion.
Sorry, not sorry. I don't like using the "tin foil hat" description. I totally 100% agree agree it's dated and silly. But if the shoe....hell, if the fucking tin foil hat fits....Also, it doesn't prove anyone "correct", you fucking simpleton. Accusing someone of being a conspiracy nut doesn't automatically make their conspiracy true. Jesus fucking Christ. It's like I have to type in crayon for some of you.

When your online friend uses racial slurs, which he does, and spouts typical scripted unoriginal right wing conspiracy nonsense talking points, which he does, then yeah, he's a racist and probably a conspiracy theorist. Duh.

When you claim to be an "independent thinker" and your "independent thought" is nearly verbatim to all far right groupthink, then you're not a fucking independent thinker. You're just some delusional far right trash.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Lol you're ranting about all sorts of tangential shit now.

You are such a fucking phony I honestly don't even know where to begin. I'm assuming you're a fucking limey. Maybe Canadian. In any case it's pretty weird that you've seemingly gone balls deep into american right wing mania.
I've already told you where I'm from you fucking mongoose 🤦‍♂️ I'm from the UK and nice swerve yet again 😬

It's all you left wing faggots can do, you hate to debate with anyone who doesn't have the same mind set and brain capacity as you....

And I would rather be British or Canadian than a fucking yank 🤷‍♂️ you're country and president are the biggest laughing stock on the planet, even Russia ain't scared of your pussy arse country now and you practically are a fifth rate limey you dumb fuck 🤣

I can't wait until you lose to trump again in 2024, gonna be lot's of tears from you faggot niggers again 😬

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Well he ain't the only one. Time magazine loved Hitler

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-181336~2.png
    Screenshot_20210226-181336~2.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 32
Umm , so Democrats just voted against rail workers getting any sick days and ripped away their ability to negotiate fair conditions (while the government benefit from the rail industries billion dollar profits) , while tens of thousands of Americans still live under bridges and are homeless while tens of Billions of dollars (enough of which could resolve the homeless problem five times over!) is Laundered through Ukraine - and while most Americans STILL don't have adequate healthcare or wages to sustain living above a poverty line .. as social services across the country are CUT and as INFLATION soars to a 30 year HIGH, while the government continues to put profit and POWER above people and use mass censorship in the media to manipulate NON thinkers like yourself into being Propagandized to believe they actually are doing ANYTHING to help the average citizen - (The literal definition of what fascism is by the way) you actually still had to ask how criminal oligarchs and war pigs who keep stepping on your head could possibly be fascist? you gotta be fucking kidding me !!!
Nothing you said has anything to do with fascism you fucking dumb ass. Talk about being propagandized 😂 You’re a fucking right wing extremist, your entire ideology is based on propaganda you fucking retard

djdeeds

Nothing you said has anything to do with fascism you fucking dumb ass. Talk about being propagandized 😂 You’re a fucking right wing extremist, your entire ideology is based on propaganda you fucking retard
Spoken like a complete moron with their head up their own ass. Your comment completely lacks intelligence and affirms what I said - YOU are exactly what you claim others to be.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I've already told you where I'm from you fucking mongoose 🤦‍♂️ I'm from the UK and nice swerve yet again 😬

It's all you left wing faggots can do, you hate to debate with anyone who doesn't have the same mind set and brain capacity as you....

And I would rather be British or Canadian than a fucking yank 🤷‍♂️ you're country and president are the biggest laughing stock on the planet, even Russia ain't scared of your pussy arse country now and you practically are a fifth rate limey you dumb fuck 🤣

I can't wait until you lose to trump again in 2024, gonna be lot's of tears from you faggot niggers again 😬
Hey now.... I was agreeing with everything you said until you started slamming the USA....
I agree, we're in a bad situation over here, but the UK and Canada are TEN TIMES worse than the USA when it comes to Governmental control over its citizens....I don't think the UK or Canada are any better.... and actually they're much much worse.....
I still agree with 99 percent of what you say....

Well he ain't the only one. Time magazine loved Hitler
And rightfully so......

hokie

the sand in your vagina

Lol at this mentally unhinged ranting nonsense. Go see a fucking dentist before you post at me again, you rot-toothed inbred pasty limey. :lolnasty:

djdeeds

On another note .. The deep state democratic party just got exposed for colluding with Twitter employees to deliberately interfere with the democratic integrity of an election - FACT. You're welcome to challenge any one of my FACTS if you like, instead of just mouthing insane rants and rambling insults that hold no strength or value. What the democratic party have been doing in recent years is exactly faschistic behavior. Perhaps disagree, but disagree with some decent counter arguments instead of just being childish and ranty. You're welcome to try and debunk all the points I made as untrue... but when you do, use facts, (I understand it may be a little difficult given that what I said was all factual) .

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Lol at this mentally unhinged ranting nonsense. Go see a fucking dentist before you post at me again, you rot-toothed inbred pasty limey. :lolnasty:
Haha another fail on your part 😁 it's a fact British people have better teeth than our American friends 🤣 several studies have proved this recently....

Read it and weep you fucking faggot 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20221208_194002_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hey now.... I was agreeing with everything you said until you started slamming the USA....
I agree, we're in a bad situation over here, but the UK and Canada are TEN TIMES worse than the USA when it comes to Governmental control over its citizens....I don't think the UK or Canada are any better.... and actually they're much much worse.....
I still agree with 99 percent of what you say....

And rightfully so......
I love the USA mate but if you think you have more freedom over there than we do in the UK you're deluded....

Last edited:

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Haha another fail on your part 😁 it's a fact British people have better teeth than our American friends 🤣 several studies have proved this recently....

Read it and weep you fucking faggot 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 639173

I love the USA mate but if you think you have more freedom over there than we do in the UK you're deluded....
Lol at this retarded dookie tooth limey forging screenshots because he's a fucking jingo moron.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Take a look at what is going on within your own country and at what is going on in Canada before slagging the US. The UK is just as much a laughing stock to the rest of the world and Russia is far less scared of America's faithful puppy than they are of America.

America, the UK, Canada, we are all in the same boat. Are you just in denial of that or are you truly that fucking ignorant?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Lol at this retarded dookie tooth limey forging screenshots because he's a fucking jingo moron.
Oh cry more you little gimp 🤣 what's up don't you like it because I proved you wrong with good hard FACTS?

People in the US have worse teeth than people in the UK 🤷‍♂️ several studies some done by people in your own country have proved this and the fact the US is one of the fastest nations on the planet and has a huge population of people with type 2 diabetes also proves what a set of mongs you are 😬😁

Take a look at what is going on within your own country and at what is going on in Canada before slagging the US. The UK is just as much a laughing stock to the rest of the world and Russia is far less scared of America's faithful puppy than they are of America.

America, the UK, Canada, we are all in the same boat. Are you just in denial of that or are you truly that fucking ignorant?
Oh I know my country is fucked also 🤷‍♂️ but it's still a much better place than the US and it's nowhere near as big a laughing stock as America...

And Russia ain't scared of neither country especially not when you've got that stupid old cunt in the oval office and the UK and US are both faithful puppies to eachother, at least we've fought a lot of our wars without the help of the fifth rate Brits (Americans)

You guys can't even fight men in sandals and dresses without begging for the help of the UK and Europe and because you came running like a good little doggy during ww2 we can't exactly say no....

I still love the US as a country though and I know at least 50% of the people there are decent people, it's the government and ignorant fucks I can't stand 😁

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
When are you moving back to California where you belong fag, you're shitting up Texas like all the other assholes who voted in retards and fled when it backfired. That and Colorado are full of you two faced bootlicking cocksuckers. Someone needs to second amendment you between the eyes.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Oh cry more you little gimp 🤣 what's up don't you like it because I proved you wrong with good hard FACTS?

People in the US have worse teeth than people in the UK 🤷‍♂️ several studies some done by people in your own country have proved this and the fact the US is one of the fastest nations on the planet and has a huge population of people with type 2 diabetes also proves what a set of mongs you are 😬😁

Oh I know my country is fucked also 🤷‍♂️ but it's still a much better place than the US and it's nowhere near as big a laughing stock as America...

And Russia ain't scared of neither country especially not when you've got that stupid old cunt in the oval office and the UK and US are both faithful puppies to eachother, at least we've fought a lot of our wars without the help of the fifth rate Brits (Americans)

You guys can't even fight men in sandals and dresses without begging for the help of the UK and Europe and because you came running like a good little doggy during ww2 we can't exactly say no....

I still love the US as a country though and I know at least 50% of the people there are decent people, it's the government and ignorant fucks I can't stand 😁

It's very clear that the news you read about the US is the bullshit news that the MSM distributes. I agree with a lot of what you have to say. But, when it comes to the US, aside from the government being scum, everything else you post on is the same cookie cut bullshit the lefties are spewing. The same brainwashed bullshit that I see and hear every single day, all day long coming from our empty headed, corrupt, lying media. Almost word for word.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It's very clear that the news you read about the US is the bullshit news that the MSM distributes. I agree with a lot of what you have to say. But, when it comes to the US, aside from the government being scum, everything else you post on is the same cookie cut bullsh
IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT COOKIES ARE CUT INTO CIRCLES BY THE BISCUIT COMPANIES

NicePng_kanye-png_694591.png

Back