Kanye West Says He Likes Adolf Hitler And Says He's A Nazi (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
explain how the democratic party is remotely fascist. i think you meant to say the republican party… the one pushing voter fraud lies… the one demonizing immigrants… the hyper nationalists… far right… like are you that fucking retarded or just a liar be honest?
Umm , so Democrats just voted against rail workers getting any sick days and ripped away their ability to negotiate fair conditions (while the government benefit from the rail industries billion dollar profits) , while tens of thousands of Americans still live under bridges and are homeless while tens of Billions of dollars (enough of which could resolve the homeless problem five times over!) is Laundered through Ukraine - and while most Americans STILL don't have adequate healthcare or wages to sustain living above a poverty line .. as social services across the country are CUT and as INFLATION soars to a 30 year HIGH, while the government continues to put profit and POWER above people and use mass censorship in the media to manipulate NON thinkers like yourself into being Propagandized to believe they actually are doing ANYTHING to help the average citizen - (The literal definition of what fascism is by the way) you actually still had to ask how criminal oligarchs and war pigs who keep stepping on your head could possibly be fascist? you gotta be fucking kidding me !!!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Umm , so Democrats just voted against rail workers getting any sick days and ripped away their ability to negotiate fair conditions (while the government benefit from the rail industries billion dollar profits) , while tens of thousands of Americans still live under bridges and are homeless while tens of Billions of dollars (enough of which could resolve the homeless problem five times over!) is Laundered through Ukraine - and while most Americans STILL don't have adequate healthcare or wages to sustain living above a poverty line .. as social services across the country are CUT and as INFLATION soars to a 30 year HIGH, while the government continues to put profit and POWER above people and use mass censorship in the media to manipulate NON thinkers like yourself into being Propagandized to believe they actually are doing ANYTHING to help the average citizen - (The literal definition of what fascism is by the way) you actually still had to ask how criminal oligarchs and war pigs who keep stepping on your head could possibly be fascist? you gotta be fucking kidding me !!!
Democrats are comprised of the most ignorant and low IQ individuals in this country (USA).... As long as these people have a say in ANYTHING we're doomed.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I never said all right wing people are Nazis. I said they're all stupid. I didn't always think that, but it's becoming more and more apparent that they are. And maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they're not all actually "stupid". I'll concede that some right wingers are probably objectively quite smart. Financial planners, doctors, engineers, etc. Okay, so they're definitely not all nazis, some of them are probably quite smart, but all of them definitely have bad intentions. The right wing of america has openly embraced thoughts and ideas that republicans traditionally would never even consider. Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave over what the republican party has allowed itself to become.

So you think it's the government/elites dividing us? It's not the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys and Cucker Carlsons and fatfuck Alex Jones out there whipping the GOP base into a hateful frenzy? I tell you what, those of us not in that psychotic world see it plain as day. The right wing has a sick fixation on hating the media. Well guess what fuckheads? It's your own media that is full of fucking nonsense. There's your division. Those right wing media hacks are training you idiots like dogs to hate everyone that isn't you. You fucking turds made it "us vs them". Your tv news stars tell you how and what to think, then your junky smarmy right wing politicians just react to what you trailer park populists tell them.

So no, we're not all on the same side unless you cocksucking republicunts get your fucking shit together and come back to reality. Democrats and republicans can happily coexist. Democrats and modern republicans cannot.
You really are blind and a moron 🤷‍♂️ people like Alex Jones are plants placed there by people in government and other powerful people to constantly talk nonsense and to spread hate....

That's how they divide us, BLM is another example.....

No matter which party is in power nothing will ever change because the president/PM etc aren't the ones pulling the strings, they're mere puppets who serve short term as the so called "leaders" but the true leaders are the ones who donate billions to their campaigns and dictate what's what and if the president/administration doesn't listen when they get elected it's almost guaranteed they won't get another term.....

And the left are far more dangerous than the right, they constantly talk about freedoms and rights but can't stand it when people on the right want those same freedoms and rights 🤷‍♂️ I mean look at the meltdowns from the left over Musk buying Twitter 🤦‍♂️🤣

They want free speech only when it aligns with their way of thinking and if it doesn't they label it as hate speech...

The left and right are both as stupid as eachother and until they wake up and come together nothing will ever change....

This is what the government's and elites want, how can you not see it?

Black vs white
Christian vs Muslim
Right vs left
Rich vs poor
Remain vs leave
Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated
Ukraine vs Russia
West vs East

This is how they keep us under control and when they think they're losing control they create fear through terrorist attacks, pandemics, school shootings etc and right now they're manipulating worldwide prices for every single thing we buy and they know we will jusy pay whatever they say because most people can't see what's going on and are brainwashed by the media and believe it's happening because of the war in Ukraine 🤷‍♂️

hokie

the sand in your vagina
You really are blind and a moron 🤷‍♂️ people like Alex Jones are plants placed there by people in government and other powerful people to constantly talk nonsense and to spread hate....

That's how they divide us, BLM is another example.....

No matter which party is in power nothing will ever change because the president/PM etc aren't the ones pulling the strings, they're mere puppets who serve short term as the so called "leaders" but the true leaders are the ones who donate billions to their campaigns and dictate what's what and if the president/administration doesn't listen when they get elected it's almost guaranteed they won't get another term.....

And the left are far more dangerous than the right, they constantly talk about freedoms and rights but can't stand it when people on the right want those same freedoms and rights 🤷‍♂️ I mean look at the meltdowns from the left over Musk buying Twitter 🤦‍♂️🤣

They want free speech only when it aligns with their way of thinking and if it doesn't they label it as hate speech...

The left and right are both as stupid as eachother and until they wake up and come together nothing will ever change....

This is what the government's and elites want, how can you not see it?

Black vs white
Christian vs Muslim
Right vs left
Rich vs poor
Remain vs leave
Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated
Ukraine vs Russia
West vs East

This is how they keep us under control and when they think they're losing control they create fear through terrorist attacks, pandemics, school shootings etc and right now they're manipulating worldwide prices for every single thing we buy and they know we will jusy pay whatever they say because most people can't see what's going on and are brainwashed by the media and believe it's happening because of the war in Ukraine 🤷‍♂️
I didn't think tin foil hats were still a thing, but alas....

For one, there's no way in hell the left is "more dangerous" than the right. I don't know what reality you live in, but it isn't the real reality.

Who is this nefarious "they" you enlightened speaker's of unfiltered and exposed truth are always banging on about? Who are these "elites"? Corporations? Lobbyists? Are you new to the american political system? Money and greed has driven this thing since day one. This is not news. Also, how is that a handful of neckbeard internet sleuths in their mother's basement can crack deep government conspiracies with Google but no one that's actually credible can?

No, I'm sorry I don't believe your "they" conspiracy. I do believe it's much simpler than all that nonsense. People are just selfish and shitty.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I didn't think tin foil hats were still a thing, but alas....

For one, there's no way in hell the left is "more dangerous" than the right. I don't know what reality you live in, but it isn't the real reality.

Who is this nefarious "they" you enlightened speaker's of unfiltered and exposed truth are always banging on about? Who are these "elites"? Corporations? Lobbyists? Are you new to the american political system? Money and greed has driven this thing since day one. This is not news. Also, how is that a handful of neckbeard internet sleuths in their mother's basement can crack deep government conspiracies with Google but no one that's actually credible can?

No, I'm sorry I don't believe your "they" conspiracy. I do believe it's much simpler than all that nonsense. People are just selfish and shitty.
Like all the conspiracies people were talking about during covid?

The ones people like yourself said would never happen

I remember people saying the vaccine would be forced on to us and that if we didn't have it we wouldn't be able to work, go to pubs, restaurants, sporting events etc 🤷‍♂️ but no that never happened did it....

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Like all the conspiracies people were talking about during covid?

The ones people like yourself said would never happen

I remember people saying the vaccine would be forced on to us and that if we didn't have it we wouldn't be able to work, go to pubs, restaurants, sporting events etc 🤷‍♂️ but no that never happened did it....
I don't know where you live but none of that happened where I am, so I don't know what to tell you.

Since you're obviously very tuned in behind the scenes, maybe you could warn the world the next time you hear some gossip rumbling from the elites. You could save us all! ELITES ARE COMING! AAAAHHHHHHH!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
It's not a conspiracy if it comes true and I'm not American but I still know more about your country than you do it seems and I'm not a conspiracy theorist in fact I've slated many conspiracy theories on here, but I'm also not blind and can see exactly what is going on around the world....

If you can't see it's about control and taking our freedoms and rights away than that's on you 🤷‍♂️

How are your mortgage payments, utility bills, food prices, petrol prices going?

Let me guess you believe they've increased because of the Ukraine war 🤣

I don't know where you live but none of that happened where I am, so I don't know what to tell you.

Since you're obviously very tuned in behind the scenes, maybe you could warn the world the next time you hear some gossip rumbling from the elites. You could save us all! ELITES ARE COMING! AAAAHHHHHHH!
You're clearly a troll 🤷‍♂️ and a blind one at that....

I don't claim to know everything about it but I know governments are good at dividing people I mean you so clearly hate the right so they've achieved it with you...

And you're in the US aren't you?

hokie

the sand in your vagina
It's not a conspiracy if it comes true and I'm not American but I still know more about your country than you do it seems and I'm not a conspiracy theorist in fact I've slated many conspiracy theories on here, but I'm also not blind and can see exactly what is going on around the world....

If you can't see it's about control and taking our freedoms and rights away than that's on you 🤷‍♂️

How are your mortgage payments, utility bills, food prices, petrol prices going?

Let me guess you believe they've increased because of the Ukraine war 🤣

You're clearly a troll 🤷‍♂️ and a blind one at that....

I don't claim to know everything about it but I know governments are good at dividing people I mean you so clearly hate the right so they've achieved it with you...

And you're in the US aren't you?
I hate the right because they're easy to hate. They made it that way. Just look in here for a small sample size. Look at the shit that gets posted in here. These are right leaning idiots. The government didn't make me hate right wingers. Right wingers did.

The problem with your looney ranting is it's always based on an imagined boogeyman. Elites, immigrants, blacks, gays, jews, THEY....there's always someone trying to undermine everything else. And it shifts constantly. "They" want to divide and control. Who is they? What freedoms are "they" taking away? It's like you alleged enlightened internet detectives have mastered pointing fingers, but you don't know who to point at or why or what to do about any of it. We're all sheep and blind, but some of you are super special and have it all figured out. LOL. It's like you're reciting from some right wing conspiracy handbook.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I hate the right because they're easy to hate. They made it that way. Just look in here for a small sample size. Look at the shit that gets posted in here. These are right leaning idiots. The government didn't make me hate right wingers. Right wingers did.

The problem with your looney ranting is it's always based on an imagined boogeyman. Elites, immigrants, blacks, gays, jews, THEY....there's always someone trying to undermine everything else. And it shifts constantly. "They" want to divide and control. Who is they? What freedoms are "they" taking away? It's like you alleged enlightened internet detectives have mastered pointing fingers, but you don't know who to point at or why or what to do about any of it. We're all sheep and blind, but some of you are super special and have it all figured out. LOL. It's like you're reciting from some right wing conspiracy handbook.
I've already told you who "they" are the government the current administration in the US and the current cabinet in the UK and the people who control them, ie the top doners....

George Soros, Bill gates, Kenneth Griffin, Fred Echaner to name a few but there's thousands of them most are people the public don't even know...

i mean do you honestly thing that Biden is pulling the strings and deciding what happens in the US 🤦‍♂️🤣 he can't even tie his own laces, walk down steps or ride a bike ffs....

and unlike you I don't hate anyone based on colour, nationality, religion, political spectrum etc 🤷‍♂️ I'm against the establishment not the ordinary person, what I do not like though are morons who believe what they stand for never does anything wrong and are always constantly crying about a different group of people, exactly like you're doing now...

you claim it's the right who hates everyone yet you're here now hating people 🤷‍♂️ and that's the mentally of the majority of the left and why no one takes you seriously...

i don't affiliate myself with any political party and won't again, they're all as bad and corrupt as eachother and none of them care about the average person or the country they are representing, all they care about is getting richer and if that means you and me get poorer they don't care...

have your bill's increased recently, what about food, petrol, mortgage, clothes, insurance, tax?

and I agree we are all sheep and blind and that's the point I'm making unless we all come together and get over this black vs white, left vs right etc we won't ever do anything about it 🤷‍♂️ we will continue to direct our anger and hate towards people who we have more in common with than we do with the people causing the divide ...

and the government know this hence why they love to divide us and keep us divided

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Kanye's views and opinions change like the wind...he's got some kind of untreated mental issues, but he's never boring :Hurr:
I'll sail with him. Who knows what stories we will hear.

So you went far left...

hokie

the sand in your vagina
I've already told you who "they" are the government the current administration in the US and the current cabinet in the UK and the people who control them, ie the top doners....

George Soros, Bill gates, Kenneth Griffin, Fred Echaner to name a few but there's thousands of them most are people the public don't even know...

i mean do you honestly thing that Biden is pulling the strings and deciding what happens in the US 🤦‍♂️🤣 he can't even tie his own laces, walk down steps or ride a bike ffs....

and unlike you I don't hate anyone based on colour, nationality, religion, political spectrum etc 🤷‍♂️ I'm against the establishment not the ordinary person, what I do not like though are morons who believe what they stand for never does anything wrong and are always constantly crying about a different group of people, exactly like you're doing now...

you claim it's the right who hates everyone yet you're here now hating people 🤷‍♂️ and that's the mentally of the majority of the left and why no one takes you seriously...

i don't affiliate myself with any political party and won't again, they're all as bad and corrupt as eachother and none of them care about the average person or the country they are representing, all they care about is getting richer and if that means you and me get poorer they don't care...

have your bill's increased recently, what about food, petrol, mortgage, clothes, insurance, tax?

and I agree we are all sheep and blind and that's the point I'm making unless we all come together and get over this black vs white, left vs right etc we won't ever do anything about it 🤷‍♂️ we will continue to direct our anger and hate towards people who we have more in common with than we do with the people causing the divide ...

and the government know this hence why they love to divide us and keep us divided
This is exactly what I said...it's just a bunch of non-specific finger pointing. Government, elites, SOROS! AHHHHHH! Lol. I swear you're reading from a script. None of your talking points are unique or enlightened. You're repeating all of the common tropes from the far right. Anti-establishment, anti-elite, anti-liberal. Broken record.

You're right about one thing though - I do hate the right. I shouldn't, I didn't always, and I don't want to now, but I have no choice. They hate me. I have to hate them back. That's unfortunately just how the stupid two-party system in the US works.

So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and let's pretend that all of your points are valid. So you've identified the problem. You've identified who is doing what to us. It's "they". Ok, cool. Now what? What's your solution to stop "them" from doing whatever it is they're doing to us. Total anarchy?

I'll sail with him. Who knows what stories we will hear.

So you went far left...
I wouldn't say I'm "far left". Compared to you racist fascist nazi pieces of shit in here, sure, I'm relatively far left. But in the real world, in a room full of sane people, I'm slightly left of center.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
This is exactly what I said...it's just a bunch of non-specific finger pointing. Government, elites, SOROS! AHHHHHH! Lol. I swear you're reading from a script. None of your talking points are unique or enlightened. You're repeating all of the common tropes from the far right. Anti-establishment, anti-elite, anti-liberal. Broken record.

You're right about one thing though - I do hate the right. I shouldn't, I didn't always, and I don't want to now, but I have no choice. They hate me. I have to hate them back. That's unfortunately just how the stupid two-party system in the US works.

So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and let's pretend that all of your points are valid. So you've identified the problem. You've identified who is doing what to us. It's "they". Ok, cool. Now what? What's your solution to stop "them" from doing whatever it is they're doing to us. Total anarchy?
Of course it a bunch of non specific people 🤷‍♂️ that's how they want it so they can't be targeted and Soros has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the democrats and to think he has no say on certain policies in the US and around the world is foolish...

And unlike you I don't need to read from anything or be told what to say or think and funny how you swerve the questions that you know make your Idol Biden and his administration look bad.

And how can a whole group of people consisting of millions of people hate you?

They don't even know you personally so how can they hate you and how can you hate random people you know nothing about simply because you think they are right wing 🤷‍♂️ it makes no sense and isn't a good way to live your life...

Also you call people on here Nazis because they hate blacks, Muslims, the left etc yet you're on here hating on people yourself 🤦‍♂️ so you're exactly the same and are a Nazi.

And while most people are divided there's not much we can do and I don't know the answers to those questions, maybe we could vote them out and put people who actually care about the ordinary person in power or not vote at all, who knows...

But I know the world is fucked now and is totally divided and our politicians do nothing to help, in fact they like to make it worse....

Cost of living has increased massively some items have gone up by as much as 400% yet wages remain the same and in some cases have decreased, some people have to choose between heating their homes or buying food and in the 21st century it shouldn't be like this

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Of course it a bunch of non specific people 🤷‍♂️ that's how they want it so they can't be targeted and Soros has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the democrats and to think he has no say on certain policies in the US and around the world is foolish...

And unlike you I don't need to read from anything or be told what to say or think and funny how you swerve the questions that you know make your Idol Biden and his administration look bad.

And how can a whole group of people consisting of millions of people hate you?

They don't even know you personally so how can they hate you and how can you hate random people you know nothing about simply because you think they are right wing 🤷‍♂️ it makes no sense and isn't a good way to live your life...

Also you call people on here Nazis because they hate blacks, Muslims, the left etc yet you're on here hating on people yourself 🤦‍♂️ so you're exactly the same and are a Nazi.

And while most people are divided there's not much we can do and I don't know the answers to those questions, maybe we could vote them out and put people who actually care about the ordinary person in power or not vote at all, who knows...

But I know the world is fucked now and is totally divided and our politicians do nothing to help, in fact they like to make it worse....

Cost of living has increased massively some items have gone up by as much as 400% yet wages remain the same and in some cases have decreased, some people have to choose between heating their homes or buying food and in the 21st century it shouldn't be like this
First sentence...."they"....again. :screwy:

The rest is just scripted right wing IKYABWAI hot air nonsense straight from the fucking handbook. You are the fucking sheep.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
First sentence...."they"....again. :screwy:

The rest is just scripted right wing IKYABWAI hot air nonsense straight from the fucking handbook. You are the fucking sheep.
Yeah yeah you keep telling yourself that 😬 and yet again you ignored the important stuff and jumped all over the unimportant stuff....

Typical moronic leftist and for the THIRD time I've already told you who "THEY" are 🤷‍♂️ the government and their top donors, if you don't know who they are then you're obviously not as bright as you like to think you are....

And right wing?

Please bitch I think the right are fucking idiots and don't like either side, I'm my own person I don't need to affiliate with anyone I have my own opinions and views, I take people how I find them and anyone who wants to cause divide in the world is a cunt 🤷‍♂️ be a good person and I have no problem with you no matter your colour, religion, nationality etc....

Act like a cunt and go rioting and crying about free speech and racism etc and then being racist and against free speech, you're a fucking moronic idiot

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Yeah yeah you keep telling yourself that 😬 and yet again you ignored the important stuff and jumped all over the unimportant stuff....
Nothing you've said is important. It's all just cliches and rhetoric about how above everything you are. You "have your own views" that are taken right off of a fucking script. You are the worst kind of sheep! And you didn't answer my questions like 10 posts back, so why am I expected to indulge yours? Go fuck yourself you fraud.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Nothing you've said is important. It's all just cliches and rhetoric about how above everything you are. You "have your own views" that are taken right off of a fucking script. You are the worst kind of sheep! And you didn't answer my questions like 10 posts back, so why am I expected to indulge yours? Go fuck yourself you fraud.
Yawn 😴 you're nothing but a boring troll....

What questions did I not answer?

I'll answer them 🤷‍♂️ because unlike you I don't avoid them, people like you can't ever reason with reality because you live in a bubble and need to be told how to think and what to say, it must be a hard and sad life living how you are and hating people you know nothing about 😬

You call people who hate niggers fascists and racists and you can't seem to understand why they hate them, yet you're also hating people without reason so you're exactly like the fascists and racists you speak of 🤷‍♂️

You only want free speech when it aligns with your way of thinking, stop being a pathetic little bitch and prove me wrong?

And if it's not important why keep replying you fucking whopper 😁

Back