accident Smart guy shows the secret of eternal fire (Brazil) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IyxRyo

I am the fucking bin laden's father
I saw this video for the first time a few days ago and found out that it happened in 2021, but I didn't find anything about it here and decided to post it.

Florianopolis, Brazil. The video shows an inventor presenting his new creation of infinite fire, using gasoline vapor. In April of this year, a video circulated on social networks showing a house being set on fire, after a mess involving gasoline and fire. In the video, a man shows how to generate fire for cooking, using a compressor and a “torch”. At a certain point in the video, the fire spreads through the house and the image disappears, but it is possible to hear people screaming and ordering people to get out of the house
View attachment 693021
KJKKKKJKKJJKK TOMA NO CUUUUUUUUU, se pá vira até um maçarico hem

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I saw this video for the first time a few days ago and found out that it happened in 2021, but I didn't find anything about it here and decided to post it.

Florianopolis, Brazil. The video shows an inventor presenting his new creation of infinite fire, using gasoline vapor. In April of this year, a video circulated on social networks showing a house being set on fire, after a mess involving gasoline and fire. In the video, a man shows how to generate fire for cooking, using a compressor and a “torch”. At a certain point in the video, the fire spreads through the house and the image disappears, but it is possible to hear people screaming and ordering people to get out of the house
View attachment 693021
Guess supper is ruined 😕

Teetee

Rookie

View attachment 693021
Playing with fire will get you both burnt and in this case homeless too! 🔥🤣🫠

A few years ago I swirled some boiling water in a pot to clean the pot while shirtless (yes, stupid).
The water splashed on my belly and gave me bad 2nd degree burns on a very small area.
The pain lasted nearly all night, and no amount of painkillers would help. It was absolute agony and I have a fairly high tolerance for pain.
Cannot imagine the pain of the burns at the end of this video.
If I remember correctly I think it's possibly 3rd or 4th degree burns that actually don't hurt due to the nerve endings in the skin being burnt away but until then quite painful I'm sure.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
He was definitely trying to off his wife, can't say I blame him.
The way he cornered her in showed his intent..😂

View attachment 693021
That was the smartest man in Brazil. It's a shame that he burned the whole house down, causing $150 in damage.

Back