LAPD Kills Suspect and 14yo Girl at Burlington (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goraak

Lurker
There was many obstacles in store such as shelves, clothes - maybe it would be difficult to use taser or see if suspect draws a gun. But still cops will have their asses on grill for killing bystander kid

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
To be fair they didn't know if he had a gun at the time and a woman was found bleeding on the ground. Shooting first, questions after was a fair judgment in the heat of the moment. It's unfortunate about the girl, but where was her mother when the violence started? There is no way she didn't hear those women being attacked and people reacting.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
LAPD Kills Suspect and 14yo Girl at Burlington
They're gonna catch a shit storm for going in so hot without an active shooter.

I bet the cops would do it different given the chance. I'm thinking shotgun with buckshot. The rifle round ricocheted off the floor and went off across the room through some drywall. The lethality of a shotgun drops off much quicker. Plus less chance of a thru and thru. He's in a department store ffs, you don't need the killing range of a rifle.
100%!!! Round Choice should've Been considered for the location! A Public Department Store 4 Fks-Sakes!!!
Pull out the 50 Cal and the Depleted Uranium Rounds...Just in Case He's hiding behind 50 Walls...The Prick!!!
Lmao,😂...SP

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
Every whiny bitch questioning the police but little or no mention of the mad cunt battering women for no reason, it's a shame the lassie died but fuck the head case. I'm also sure if it had been a white cunt, he'd have been shot too

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Every whiny bitch questioning the police but little or no mention of the mad cunt battering women for no reason, it's a shame the lassie died but fuck the head case. I'm also sure if it had been a white cunt, he'd have been shot too
Ya! I say that someone should've pounded "Nut Jobs" Fkn Cocobontis to Pulp with that Fkn Bike Lock! And being that I like to Help out when I can,I'll gladly Step In 4 the Chore! It's "Smushy Pulp Time"đŸ’Ș...SP

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
They didn't go in too hot, he was actively beating random people with a bike lock. I feel very sorry for the girl and the cops in this one, I honestly don't think they did anything wrong here, but that doesn't help the poor girl or her family.

Back