disaster Last Moments Of Nepal Plane Crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
The asshole with the phone. That's the reason they tell you to turn off cell phones, leaving them on can cause planes to malfunction & crash.
That's a myth. Cell phones do not interfere with flight controls. Enough of them on will only effect the planes radio communication on old old planes. Nothing else. The only reason they say to turn off your phones is to pay attention to the directions on how to use a seat belt...

I have never turned off my phone on a plane and I have been on thousands of flights so no cell phones do not fuck with planes

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
In another video I saw , same guy , but the video showed them higher off ground ? In this video they look alot closer ??

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
That's a myth. Cell phones do not interfere with flight controls. Enough of them on will only effect the planes radio communication on old old planes. Nothing else. The only reason they say to turn off your phones is to pay attention to the directions on how to use a seat belt...

I have never turned off my phone on a plane and I have been on thousands of flights so no cell phones do not fuck with planes
It was sarcasm

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Fuck I bet that plane smelled like curry. No it smells like burnt curry bodies.
You're screen name denotes your a whiny bitch. And your comments makes you sound like a racist fuck. I wanted to feel mad at you but I just feel sorry for you. What a sad loser you are.

Back