accident ~Russia - Horrifying footage has emerged of a fatal crash that killed two schoolgirls~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Rag dolls

Russian ragdolls.

IMG_7590.jpeg

Řøɓëřţ Đøẅñëƴ §ƴŋđřømë

Pŕë§įđėŋţïäł Řêţăŕđ
Probably a drunken driver. He or she will get a fine and jailed for a few years and out early on good behaviour.
The new law also increases the mandatory term of imprisonment if a drunk driver commits a traffic accident that results in the deaths of people. If one person is killed, the offender’s term of imprisonment will be between two and seven years; if two or more people died, it will be between four and nine years. (Taken from the library of congress website on russia's law that was signed in 2014) i can post the link so the information can offer better context if needed

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
You can clearly see the truck going and obviously obstructing the view of the 2 pedestrian at 0'20" as the truck go it take some time to get full view of the opposite lane ( note the truck ? horn the girls a warning ) but unfortunately they decided to go quick, at 0'25" the dies are cast as suddenly they appear in the front of the car driver who also have the view block by the truck as he cross him.
I agree that the driver have a late reaction but at that speed even if it have brake 1 second before the speed would have been enough to kill anyway, morality go if is clear not if you think is clear, there is enough idiot driver around don't try your luck....

Back