Last Movie You Watched..

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Needed an easy watching one today
Countdown . thouroughly enjoyed it It s a jump scare, gorey horror flick about a phone app that predicts exactly when a person is going to die. Its horror cheese, nothing spectacular but man I had an awesome time watching it and I will give it 9/10 for making me jump loads and cry out fuuuuuck a few times

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The Sonata. 2018.
3/10
B-grade horror about a violinist.
A gifted musician inherits a large house and a unfinished violin sonata after her estranged dad kills himself.
Interesting plot, at least of a while. Rutger Hauger has a cameo appearence. The main actress had a real stiffness to her preformance which made it hard to give a shit and lead me to hitting the FF at the 60 minute mark. Film is 90 mins.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The Babadook. 2014.
8/10.
A story book comes to life.
I avoided this film because it was set up as a 'creature you don't see' film and i just had no interest at the time.
After watching The Nightingale, the second film by Jennifer Kent i thought id give this a shot.
The first 45 mins (half of the film) slowly builds it up. I did find frustrating simply because of the lack of characters and other than the main two, things seemed a bit wooden. But the color scheme of the house matched the book and it was well directed. After that it kicked in and was worth the wait. Simple but very effective.
It's a real shame female directors don't get more opportunities.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I read an article in the DM about the 2011 movie Contagion had many similarties with coronavirus. Having never seen it gave it a go.

High level of believability, very tense, eerie, disturbing. Some of the science behind pandemics is involved, quite a thinking mans apocalyptic film. @Jizdrop1 definitely one for you.

and the DM article that spurred my interest
Eerie similarities between movie Contagion and coronavirus outbreak

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
No tears for the dead. 2014. South Korea.
6/10
A hitman kills a little girl by accident and gets sent to kill the mother.
Slighty above average action film that only kicked in after the first hour of a two hour run time. 95% was dubbed into english even thou it had some characters that clearly spoke it in the film. The action scenes were pretty good and violent as anything you'd see in this genre from S.K. but it was mainly in the last 45 mins.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
I read an article in the DM about the 2011 movie Contagion had many similarties with coronavirus. Having never seen it gave it a go.

High level of believability, very tense, eerie, disturbing. Some of the science behind pandemics is involved, quite a thinking mans apocalyptic film. @Jizdrop1 definitely one for you.

and the DM article that spurred my interest
Eerie similarities between movie Contagion and coronavirus outbreak
Cheers! Supid bitch Chinese woman at work flew out to China for new year on Thurs. I'm not working any where near the fucker when she gets back. That's when i'll watch the film

PS how many out of 10 for that film?

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Cheers! Supid bitch Chinese woman at work flew out to China for new year on Thurs. I'm not working any where near the fucker when she gets back. That's when i'll watch the film

PS how many out of 10 for that film?
9 for entertainment for sure
You stay well away from that dumb chinky cunt. wash your hands a lot!!

ZackTheSerialKiller

I took a massive DUMP on my wife's bed! :3c
corona virus looking at the west be like :

i just watched "Train to Busan". seems appropriate.
Train to Busan was such a good movie. I hope the sequel is good as well. I haven't seen Seoul Station but it's supposed to be the prequel to Train to Busan.

I haven't watched anything in a while but I did skim through A Serbian Film again because I'm a sick fuck :umad:

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The yellow sea. 2012.
7/10
Crime drama about a bloke who has a to travel to Korea and kill someone to pay off a debt.
Quite a layered film that involved alot of characters. Even by the end it was unclear why the inital killing had to be done. It wasn't boring but it became kinda hard to follow. The fight scenes, and there were alot of them, had the rapid editing style 'hollywood' movies have which became annoying. The production company was 'Fox international'.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The cannibal club. 2018. Brazil.
9/10
A group of elite business men have a club where the indulge in voyeuristic sex and cannibalism.
With a run time of only 75 mins, the film delivers. The story is somewhat basic but interesting. The gore effects are practical and with a small cast it actually delivers. The are some funny moments in the film, and although the middle does drag a little, it generally succedes with flying colours.