Last Movie You Watched..

Tottie

You've got to laugh
I hear a lot of people talking about book's made into movie's,if your into reading chickenhawk is amazing real vietnam chopper pilot madness your flying at times oh wait that was the drug's haa haa,don't think they could make a movie it wouldn't get near the crazy,hardcore fuckers heavy respect

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Flags of our father's
Followed by
Letters from Iwo jima

Two of my absolute favourite movies ever, still are since early teens maybe younger
Letters from Iwo Jima probably the better of the two
But
I adore Ira Hayes...
And the actor playing him just does a great job
Last half of that movie makes my hairs stand on end and I have to salute lmao (yeh really..)
Just him after he takes off, walking/hitching 1300 miles to tell the block family the truth about Hank.. think I might have even picked him as an inspirational figure early school days..
Good man.. hope he's found peace

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Not a movie but netflix series
1578331012166.jpg

Episode on and two wasn't bad was pretty good episode 3 the final episode really sucked the ending was stupid and sucked so of you watching this end it at the end of episode 2

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Watched Revenge last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it, gripping, tense, sick, gross and very very moist.. A white knuckle rape revenge movie, made me feel tribal. Barely any dialogue in the movie so don't be put off by a handful of subtitles. ( A little French but English is also spoken )and the protagonist was enough to turn me full lesbo. Absolutely perfect body and an ass I could have eaten my tea off.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
Watched Revenge last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it, gripping, tense, sick, gross and very very moist.. A white knuckle rape revenge movie, made me feel tribal. Barely any dialogue in the movie so don't be put off by a handful of subtitles. ( A little French but English is also spoken )and the protagonist was enough to turn me full lesbo. Absolutely perfect body and an ass I could have eaten my tea off.
Rating out of 10 please Ms Dolly,BTW i've sussed which news paper you write you film critiques for.:cool:

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The nightshifter. (Morto nao fala) Brazil. 2018.
9/10
A morgue worker can talk to the dead, but he shares a secret in order to get revenge and is cursed.
Pretty good horror, lots a practical effects and limited CGI which helped the film alot. A small core cast with some good kid actors. Reminded of Drag me to hell, but without the 'humour' in some ways. At times it seemed to drag and with a run time of 1 hour 50 maybe a few minutes less would help but overall it was tense, but not really creepy, kinda basic, but the tone was fucken dark as can be seen in the trailer.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Exit. 2019. South Korea.
10/10.
Two rock climbers escape a gas attack.
A action/comedy mixed with a bit of drama. Engaging right from the start with lots of humour, similar plot to the japanese film I am a hero (2016) in that it seems the guy has a useless talent that becomes a key asset. Fast paced but with no major twists in the plot. The effects were well done and the actors seemed to know how to climb. Subtle things that play a role later made the film were always present and it was interesting to see them.

TSS

Well Known Member

Not as good as the two first movie with Indiana Jones. But noting wrong watching this classic one.
But I have to give this one 6/10.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Nameless gangster. 2012. South Korea.
6/10
Starring Choi Min-sik (Oldboy, I saw the devil.) as a corrupt customs agent who has to take the fall when they all get investigated.
He gets a load of meth and then proceeds to get involved with a bunch of different crime familys. His character is the main focus and it shows how he manipulates and wields power over overs.
Not too layered but it does jump back and forth in time at the start. Interesting to see how he plays all sides.