Last Movie You Watched..

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
My great grandfather survived luckily, his brother didn't and some uncle's too.
View attachment 411069
One of these blokes is his brother , killed not long after this was taken.
View attachment 411070
Back when Men were men.. awesome pic man.. My grandfather served in the Korean War and Vietnam.. I got one of his dog tags when he died.. Him and I were the only two in the family who served..

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
Back when Men were men.. awesome pic man.. My grandfather served in the Korean War and Vietnam.. I got one of his dog tags when he died.. Him and I were the only two in the family who served..
That shit is pretty much as insane as men get... Survive or die. I've heard family stories about one of my gg uncle's coming back with "shell shock" as they called it and something happened over a dinner table he freaked out and the kids started laughing.... They were dragged out of the room by the neck and given a thorough ass-kicking by one of my aunt's. Back when you could beat children up with the giant wooden spoon that hung on the wall

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Ready or not. 2019
4/10
The rich hunt the new family member.
OK film that kinda adds new elements to the whole 'hunting a human' idea. The first hour is good, after that i got bored and just reached for the remote.
There is a alot of comedy and gore and well as an interesting plot but it just seemed to run out of steam. Similar to The cannibal club (Brazil) and We are what we are (Mexico) but it just lacked the intensity those films have. Watchable if you don't like subtitles.

mrln

silent ghost
i watched the Alex Hernandez docco the other day. it was a 3 part series. i ddnt realize he killed the amount of people he did! it was interesting tho.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Klown. 2010. Germany.
10 outta fucken 10.
Two men with a young lad go on a wild weekend.
This film had me laughing alot due the simple but very well thought out plot. It relied alot on raunchy, gross kinda humour, but that had a real down to earth natural feel to it. The two main characters were perfectly balanced, one slightly stiff, the other a loose cannon.
The quotes in the trailer are very reflective of the fim.

2 Guns(Second view since it was first released) Some good and funny chemistry with Washington and Wahlberg. Dialogue is solid...action pretty typical but entertaining.. The late Paxton always solid too but felt like they could have all delivered more than they all did. 5 maybe 6/10 because of the mentioned stars, script. and shit. Not awful in any but hard to recommend to anyone either.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Wrath of silence. 2017. China.
7/10
A corrupt mining company owner kills the son of a poor mute miner.
Good drama with a bit of action and a pointed look at the lust for power and control at the expense of ordinary working person.
Really well filmed but with a depressing tone throughout.

Psychotic!(2016) 7/10
Brutal(2017) Pretty fucking sweet treat here from Japan. 9/10
The Carpenter(1988) Unhinged(not as unhinged as he was in Vice Squad but damn sure good)Wings Hauser is whats best for Nummins viewing in the middle of the night. 7/10