Last Movie You Watched..

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
great movie. it gave me a similar feeling like the revenant did. i'd give it a 7.5/10...

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The don is dead. 1973.
4/10.
B-grade The Godfather.
A mob boss starts and affair with a singer thats leads quickly to a 'war' between the famillies.
Entertainingly colourful mob film that came out a year after The Godfather. Clearly light on drama and story it makes up for it in violence. Some notable actors are in it but its just really something that is clearly cashing in what came before.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Jagdzeit. (Open season.) 2020. Switzerland.
3/10
A chief financial officer tries to save the company.
Dry and slow drama about a c.f.o in a car manufacturing company who get a new c.e.o. who wnats to change things.
The film was only 90 mins but it took nearly an hour for the main thrust of the film to become clear. I started to click thru it at the 50 minute mark. From there is got more dark as the main character tried to do things to save the company. It was a insight to the self serving corporate world humanity has created for itself and the ways it works and tolls it takes on people and families.
Trailer has no english subtitles.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Inferno of torture. 1969. Japan.
7/10
Tattooed women sold to westerners and rival tattooists.
A odd plot that involves a woman who owes money being sold to become a tattooed geisha, along the way there is alot of exposed breasts, tattooing and some violent torture scenes. The director had quite a prolific output of films, this is only the second iv seen.
The first being Orgies of Edo, which was also pretty violent. It kinda lost me at about halfway point for a while but i got back into it.
It really didn't make much sense, but the back designs were really nice and the effects and sets very convincing.
No english subtitles.