Well Known Member
Uncollected Russian Dead in Avdiivka :skull::zombie:

Dead in Avdiivka 2.jpg
Dead In Avdiivka.jpg
Dead in Avdiivka 3.jpg
Dead in Avdiivka 4.jpg

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I wonder if the dead are left due to cowardly and cheap tactics used by the Ukrainians involving drones targeting medics extracting wounded soldiers. Ukraines last and petty temper tantrum as it's swallowed whole. But, Id expect nothing less from a corrupt nation represented by a cross-dressing, begging kike...

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I wonder if the dead are left due to cowardly and cheap tactics used by the Ukrainians involving drones targeting medics extracting wounded soldiers. Ukraines last and petty temper tantrum as it's swallowed whole. But, Id expect nothing less from a corrupt nation represented by a cross-dressing, begging kike...
No, it means Ukraine has Casevac & Russia doesn't, says a lot about who gives a fuck about their soldiers.

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
I honestly was thinking that’s why they haven’t been picked up to get a proper burial. Is because Ukraine is killing the medics trying to extract them . So Russian is having to leave them to rot. But then I realized Putin is just a POS and doesn’t care about his people . I mean seriously look at the boots they were given to fight in . Fucking rain boots

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
.....and I bet you're one of the inconsistent hypocritical faggots who supports when the Trump administration strung barbed wire and other obstacles in the middle of the Rio Grande that wound up drowning pregnant women and children too.....

I honestly was thinking that’s why they haven’t been picked up to get a proper burial. Is because Ukraine is killing the medics trying to extract them . So Russian is having to leave them to rot. But then I realized Putin is just a POS and doesn’t care about his people . I mean seriously look at the boots they were given to fight in . Fucking rain boots
It's really funny listening to conservatives crying about Ukraine defending it......it's.....

BORDERS!

You either believe in the sanctitity of national borders, or you don't!

It's really, really FUCKING.....WEIRD! listening to European conservatives bitching about Muslims and blacks in Europe, and American conservatives bitching about Mexicans in the USA. And listening to their bullshit about what they should do to those people. Everything from deporting them; to torturing, raping, and murdering them. Including the children!

But then those very same exact people.... Every......Single.....DAY! Many times every single day! Will sit here and defend the invading Russian orks who crossed a recognized international border with the full intent of killing and occupying the natives of said nation! Especially considering that Ukraine is a EUROPEAN nation, and Russia is largely an ASIAN nation.

Aand now Ukraine SHOULDN'T be allowed to bomb and kill every single member of an invading army that is destroying or supporting the destruction of their nation!

What do these people think would happen if the UK suddenly decided to "take back their colonies" for whatever reason and tried invading New Jersey? Do they REALLY think the United States of America and the armed American people who are part of a "well-organized militia" with the "right to bear arms" would NOT fight back in defense of their homes using those very arms that they so vehemently defend as a god-given right to use against invaders and against a tyrannical government!?

This is why I hate these fucking liars, and why I hate fucking conservatism. They always change their stories and their positions whenever it is most convenient for them. They have no consistency whatsoever.

I only respect those conservatives who are at least consistent and refrain from lying all the damn time. Who actually live up to what they express they believe in.

I have an uncle like this. Who is a conservative Christian. The guy is retired now, and spends a lot of his time working for a non-profit called "Sleep in Heavenly Peace" that builds beds for under-priveledged children and collects clothes and distributes HEALTHY foods. He also periodically takes home dirty laundry sheets and washes them in his own washing machine and dryer, and drops them back off at the person's home. He is TRUELY "Pro-life." I disagree with his position on abortion, but at least he's consistent and does what he can for poor parents with kids. The guy does good work. I respect that shit.

Last edited:

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
.....and I bet you're one of the inconsistent hypocritical faggots who supports when the Trump administration strung barbed wire and other obstacles in the middle of the Rio Grande that wound up drowning pregnant women and children too.....

It's really funny listening to conservatives crying about Ukraine defending it......it's.....

BORDERS!

You either believe in the sanctitity of national borders, or you don't!

It's really, really FUCKING.....WEIRD! listening to European conservatives bitching about Muslims and blacks in Europe, and American conservatives bitching about Mexicans in the USA. And listening to their bullshit about what they should do to those people. Everything from deporting them; to torturing, raping, and murdering them. Including the children!

But then those very same exact people.... Every......Single.....DAY! Many times every single day! Will sit here and defend the invading Russian orks who crossed a recognized international border with the full intent of killing and occupying the natives of said nation! Especially considering that Ukraine is a EUROPEAN nation, and Russia is largely an ASIAN nation.

Aand now Ukraine SHOULDN'T be allowed to bomb and kill every single member of an invading army that is destroying or supporting the destruction of their nation!

What do these people think would happen if the UK suddenly decided to "take back their colonies" for whatever reason and tried invading New Jersey? Do they REALLY think the United States of America and the armed American people who are part of a "well-organized militia" with the "right to bear arms" would NOT fight back in defense of their homes using those very arms that they so vehemently defend as a god-given right to use against invaders and against a tyrannical government!?

This is why I hate these fucking liars, and why I hate fucking conservatism. They always change their stories and their positions whenever it is most convenient for them. They have no consistency whatsoever.

I only respect those conservatives who are at least consistent and refrain from lying all the damn time. Who actually live up to what they express they believe in.

I have an uncle like this. Who is a conservative Christian. The guy is retired now, and spends a lot of his time working for a non-profit called "Sleep in Heavenly Peace" that builds beds for under-priveledged children and collects clothes and distributes HEALTHY foods. He also periodically takes home dirty laundry sheets and washes them in his own washing machine and dryer, and drops them back off at the person's home. He is TRUELY "Pro-life." I disagree with his position on abortion, but at least he's consistent and does what he can for poor parents with kids. The guy does good work. I respect that shit.
I don’t always read the long post but that was very well put my friend.

Back