Warning:Children Little one being mauled (3 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Creepy footage from the Krasnoyarsk Territory: a pack of stray dogs almost tore apart an 11-year-old girl

The baby was walking with her dad, who came into the entrance for a couple of minutes. The girl was waiting for him on the street. At that moment the animals attacked her. Hearing the screams, the father ran out and saved his daughter from the aggressive dogs.

The child has bite wounds on his hands, legs and forearms. A criminal case has been initiated under the article “Negligence”.

Mans best friend? Who came up with that BS?
Do feral dogs behave like wolves?

Source: https://cfba.uk/

Feral dogs, like wolves, are territorial and aggressive to individuals outside the pack.

dogs when domesticated by the owner properly are mans best friend, But unfortunately dog owners are either Retarded, Or the animal is straight up feral.

Damn, I would have made it my life's mission to capture and torture to death every one of those mongrels.
I bet you would, you chicken-hearted ghoul. Are veal calves greeted with cookies and a glass of milk in Eurasian abattoirs? This happened in Siberia, and those dogs are clearly strays. The "parents" are to blame.

People who actually know what they're talking about.

Must suck to be completely defenseless
You mean "defenseless" as in dogs hog-tied and cooked alive with blowtorches in southern China? Or you mean "defenseless" as in wildlife viciously poached all across chinky-eyed Russia? I see, you probably meant "defenseless" as in canned kittens and other gorgeous animals being chopped to pieces so brainless gluttons can stuff their face with meat. I somehow doubt that screeching Siberian spawn had garlic roasted radishes for supper. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I bet you would, you chicken-hearted ghoul. Are veal calves greeted with cookies and a glass of milk in Eurasian abattoirs? This happened in Siberia, and those dogs are clearly strays. The "parents" are to blame.

People who actually know what they're talking about.
Do stray dogs in Siberia usually wear collars?

The video quality is shit but I can see that at least some of them are wearing collars. The collars are either visible or the neck fur shows an impression where a collar would be.

Do stray dogs in Siberia usually wear collars?

The video quality is shit but I can see that at least some of them are wearing collars. The collars are either visible or the neck fur shows an impression where a collar would be.
Good job, inspector Lestrade. Are you Asian-American perchance? Your hatred towards animals as well as the geeky simple-minded tone would suggest as much. How come every time I say a word on behalf of the animal kingdom you crawl out from under your rock to give me a "retard" thumbs down? Our boys at Peta and HSI should keep an eye on you. I certainly will.

Creepy footage from the Krasnoyarsk Territory: a pack of stray dogs almost tore apart an 11-year-old girl

The baby was walking with her dad, who came into the entrance for a couple of minutes. The girl was waiting for him on the street. At that moment the animals attacked her. Hearing the screams, the father ran out and saved his daughter from the aggressive dogs.

The child has bite wounds on his hands, legs and forearms. A criminal case has been initiated under the article “Negligence”.

View attachment 780165
Google translate is fuckin high. First it says it's an 11 yr old girl. Then it says "the baby". And then it goes on to say the child has bite wounds on HIS hands, legs and forearms. Put the crack pipe down Google translate 😆

You mean "defenseless" as in dogs hog-tied and cooked alive with blowtorches in southern China? Or you mean "defenseless" as in wildlife viciously poached all across chinky-eyed Russia? I see, you probably meant "defenseless" as in canned kittens and other gorgeous animals being chopped to pieces so brainless gluttons can stuff their face with meat. I somehow doubt that screeching Siberian spawn had garlic roasted radishes for supper. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
No, that's clearly not what he said. Your turning this into your agenda.
The little girl did nothing to provoke those dogs, yet they gang attacked her, Yet your defending the dogs.
You either have a mental disorder or were born with no empathy for a fellow human, let alone a child... Its people like you who are contributing to the demise of this world. Turn from your wicked ways before its too late

No, that's clearly not what he said. Your turning this into your agenda.
The little girl did nothing to provoke those dogs, yet they gang attacked her, Yet your defending the dogs.
You either have a mental disorder or were born with no empathy for a fellow human, let alone a child... Its people like you who are contributing to the demise of this world. Turn from your wicked ways before its too late
Learn correct spelling and grammar before it's too late.

Back