London Bridge lockdown with multiple casualties after reports of van hitting pedestrians, stabbings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Black gold...texas tea

Exit dune nations and dont even offer aid. Aid is what holds these pissheads back.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
it goes back further than obama, but thats neither here nor there, it goes back past bush even. but bush is the one who used a lame excuse to invade iraq and its been downhill since. culture has nothing to do with it, when you bomb a region for 25 years, people are going to be misplaced and pissed. throw in black torture sites that prevented zero terrorist attacks and say hello to the newest extremist. gtfo and let them continue killing each other and end this war thats supposedly about bringing peace in the middle east.
Culture has nothing to do with what?

hvxq2ib6kv1z.jpg

Is that tweet a political move? No. It's all about culture, the Islamic one you need to accept. Fucking left wing retards are more upset at Trump talking about travel bans than people who kill children at concerts. There's never been peace in the middle east, blame America all you like but Islam is a stop sign for modern living and always will be. I don't accept them, or make them feel welcome here and I never will. They're a cancer. England embraced these fucks and now they pay the price weekly.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Culture has nothing to do with what?

View attachment 306087

Is that tweet a political move? No. It's all about culture, the Islamic one you need to accept. Fucking left wing retards are more upset at Trump talking about travel bans than people who kill children at concerts. There's never been peace in the middle east, blame America all you like but Islam is a stop sign for modern living and always will be. I don't accept them, or make them feel welcome here and I never will. They're a cancer.
culture has nothing to do with whitey occupying the middle east under the guise of peace and bombing the fuck out of it. theyre there for the oil, always have been. for me its no different from free bible handouts. in god we trust, inc. i blame the russians for not finishing the job in the 70s. youd think that was a lesson.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
culture has nothing to do with whitey occupying the middle east under the guise of peace and bombing the fuck out of it. theyre there for the oil, always have been. for me its no different from free bible handouts. in god we trust, inc. i blame the russians for not finishing the job in the 70s. youd think that was a lesson.

The only thing Christians have going for them now is child rape and half the bible went in the bin over the centuries. Do we still turn people into pillars of salt? Nope but anti-abortionists can still interpret it. On the other hand you have the Koran which advocates killing people left right and centre, fucking kids of course, and the art of deception, which the London mayor is an expert on. Does anyone even read the Koran? No? Lmao okay then enjoy the 'peace' they will bring you if treated like a human apparently

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
The only thing Christians have going for them now is child rape and half the bible went in the bin over the centuries. Do we still turn people into pillars of salt? Nope but anti-abortionists can still interpret it. On the other hand you have the Koran which advocates killing people left right and centre, fucking kids of course, and the art of deception, which the London mayor is an expert on. Does anyone even read the Koran? No? Lmao okay then enjoy the 'peace' they will bring you if treated like a human apparently
you need to read the old testament.:bong:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
you need to read the old testament.:bong:
Ive read it, and it was 'discarded' by the Roman church. When did Islam ever question the prophets teachings on murder, rape or deception? It's all still in there but don't worry it's just words man its not like they take it seriously.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Semi seige
Somali seige. Turns out this guy was doing it on behalf of Al Queada and ISIS and the Victorian mental health system. Hopefully someone from Al Nusra will be on the news to explain who's terrorist team he was actually on.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Somali seige. Turns out this guy was doing it on behalf of Al Queada and ISIS and the Victorian mental health system. Hopefully someone from Al Nusra will be on the news to explain who's terrorist team he was actually on.
Immigrants make good croc kibble

Back