Man assaults ticket seller breaks window and cuts his arm (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

frederykruysch

tropical darks
An ex-military officer attacked with extreme violence a female bus ticket seller at the Santa María Huatulco bus terminal. After being presented before the Public Prosecutor's Office, he was released on the grounds that he did not endanger the life of the ticket seller.

However, the video captured by the security cameras show how the subject aggressively demanded that a bus ticket be exchanged because he had missed the bus ride. When the saleswoman did not give in to his demand, he threw a jar of gel against the front glass of the ticket office and immediately after a punch towards the interior where the worker was.

Immediately, between shouts and insults, he went to the side door to try to force it, and when he did not succeed, he punched the glass several times. In his violent act he cuts his arm and begins to bleed profusely.

Wounded, his tone of voice changes and he begs the woman he assaulted to call an ambulance because he is bleeding to death.

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
This is how you die in a blink of an eye.

Punching glasses is the most stupid thing to do , period. You can die in seconds it just needs to reach an artery and you are gone.

Two years ago i had a "Client" ( damn it sounds like im a hooker ) , and her son with 17 yo died from punching a glass on a field trip while drunk after getting out of a bar at 3am.

So .. folks .. Fist + Glass = You on my slab. Stay safe and smart.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
An ex-military officer attacked with extreme violence a female bus ticket seller at the Santa María Huatulco bus terminal. After being presented before the Public Prosecutor's Office, he was released on the grounds that he did not endanger the life of the ticket seller.

However, the video captured by the security cameras show how the subject aggressively demanded that a bus ticket be exchanged because he had missed the bus ride. When the saleswoman did not give in to his demand, he threw a jar of gel against the front glass of the ticket office and immediately after a punch towards the interior where the worker was.

Immediately, between shouts and insults, he went to the side door to try to force it, and when he did not succeed, he punched the glass several times. In his violent act he cuts his arm and begins to bleed profusely.

Wounded, his tone of voice changes and he begs the woman he assaulted to call an ambulance because he is bleeding to death.

View attachment 588525
From Aggressor to Whining Bitch within a few minutes,Fkn Pathetic! I'd tell Him to Both Fuckoff and Bleed Out and Die! Sorry,phones out Stinkpot!!!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Let Him Bleed
Screenshot_2022-05-20-01-16-47.png

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 588525
Another one headed to the border to stroll right threw no doubt.. I wouldn't have called for shit!! I hope his faggot spic arm gets septic from crossing the river into Texas!! So then we can nurse him back to health and give him foodstamps and a welfare.. JP hope the cunt dies of septic shock!
Come on over jose or jose b. You faggot looking spic. Have fun swimming 🏊‍♀️. Everyone do a rain dance for Texas that river is wayyyyy too low right now.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My wife said “but did he get his money back?” While laughing at the cunt whining like a bitch.

I hope he loses function in his wanking arm the absolute twat! Karma was present, but not enough to balance the trauma he caused to the woman doing her job or the clean up required for bleeding everywhere.

happyslappy

NewBoob
Oh no boo hoo fucking idiot. oh dear you mortally wounded yourself while acting like a bafoon? I’m so sorry I no longer know how to use a telephone you’ll have to walk to the nearest hospital

Back