Man assaults ticket seller breaks window and cuts his arm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
This is how you die in a blink of an eye.

Punching glasses is the most stupid thing to do , period. You can die in seconds it just needs to reach an artery and you are gone.

Two years ago i had a "Client" ( damn it sounds like im a hooker ) , and her son with 17 yo died from punching a glass on a field trip while drunk after getting out of a bar at 3am.

So .. folks .. Fist + Glass = You on my slab. Stay safe and smart.
What kind of field trips do kids get taken on where they go to bars until 3am?

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
"Because he's bleeding to death" ... bruhhhhhhh
That's nothing more than a severe nosebleed. And what a fucking pussy, acting all tough then begging for help once he fucks up and looks stupid xD
If I was the lady, I'd probably have just pulled my phone out, filmed him and laughed him out. Fuck that cunt, no way I'd help my aggressor.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
An ex-military officer attacked with extreme violence a female bus ticket seller at the Santa María Huatulco bus terminal. After being presented before the Public Prosecutor's Office, he was released on the grounds that he did not endanger the life of the ticket seller.

However, the video captured by the security cameras show how the subject aggressively demanded that a bus ticket be exchanged because he had missed the bus ride. When the saleswoman did not give in to his demand, he threw a jar of gel against the front glass of the ticket office and immediately after a punch towards the interior where the worker was.

Immediately, between shouts and insults, he went to the side door to try to force it, and when he did not succeed, he punched the glass several times. In his violent act he cuts his arm and begins to bleed profusely.

Wounded, his tone of voice changes and he begs the woman he assaulted to call an ambulance because he is bleeding to death.

View attachment 588525
fuck him, after that crap he can bleed to death for all she cares

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
This is how you die in a blink of an eye.

Punching glasses is the most stupid thing to do , period. You can die in seconds it just needs to reach an artery and you are gone.

Two years ago i had a "Client" ( damn it sounds like im a hooker ) , and her son with 17 yo died from punching a glass on a field trip while drunk after getting out of a bar at 3am.

So .. folks .. Fist + Glass = You on my slab. Stay safe and smart.
Back when I was a little dipshit, in a bout of anger and rage i elbowed the door window and it broke, a jagged edge pierced right into my elbow, I remember it vividly because it was the first time I’ve ever seen so much blood, thankfully it was just a small wound about 2 centimeters deep, but goodness all the blood that was dripping out, I’ll admit I freaked out and my dad man handled me to the bathroom calling me a pussy the whole time while washing it out lol. Healed but there’s a permanent scar there.

louie143

Lurker
An ex-military officer attacked with extreme violence a female bus ticket seller at the Santa María Huatulco bus terminal. After being presented before the Public Prosecutor's Office, he was released on the grounds that he did not endanger the life of the ticket seller.

However, the video captured by the security cameras show how the subject aggressively demanded that a bus ticket be exchanged because he had missed the bus ride. When the saleswoman did not give in to his demand, he threw a jar of gel against the front glass of the ticket office and immediately after a punch towards the interior where the worker was.

Immediately, between shouts and insults, he went to the side door to try to force it, and when he did not succeed, he punched the glass several times. In his violent act he cuts his arm and begins to bleed profusely.

Wounded, his tone of voice changes and he begs the woman he assaulted to call an ambulance because he is bleeding to death.

View attachment 588525
Fucking pendejo

mccracken

giving death, taking death
a spoiled lefty cunt who wants to have his will... turned to a bleeding crying little boy as usual. i hope the ambulance had a freaky accident with him inside

Back