5th grade teacher arrested after admitting to active 'kill list' of students and staff (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I wrote a 10,000+ word "rant" (for lack of a better word) discussing exactly what you just said, and posted it to Reddit (UnpopularOpinion) with a sockpuppet account a few years ago. Within five minutes of posting it, there was an overwhelming response, mostly supportive. Twenty minutes later, the mods removed it. They said in the modmail that it was "hate speech". I was a moderator there, and I did my best to support the sockpuppet post, but it was evident that Reddit admin had taken a very strict stance on what they determined to be hate speech. Nowadays, if you express that you disagree with homosexuality, or genders other than male or female, or anything else that even might slightly suggest a discriminatory mindset, you're cancelled.

Reddit is no longer the bastion of free speech that it once was. And I'm convinced that it ultimately comes down to money. Corporations want to appeal to every single customer they can, and it's in the interest of those corporations to be "woke". A great example of this is how Chik-Fil-A has been targeted by every government agency you can think of. All because they dare to take a stance for what they believe in.

Ten years ago, you would have never seen advertisements with gay couples, or men kissing in commercials that are seen by young and old alike. This just instills the belief that this behavior is and should be "normal". It further strengthens the woke culture, and it's now snowballed into an unstoppable force. Remember when the big deal was "tolerance"? Then it became "acceptance", and now it's "the new normal".

I think it's here to stay, and nothing's gonna change it except for a cataclysmic reset of the human race.
I now Support the coming of the "CATACLYSMIC RESET" Bring It Baby! And I'll GET SOME!!! 🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
It's not illegal to fantasize. Next thing you know, they'll be prosecuting people for 'thought crimes'.

Worst they'll be able to do to her is charge her with conspiracy, but that'll get dropped for time in a psych ward.
It is illegal to tell one of your students you are going to kill them all.

That would be a threat.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
It is illegal to tell one of your students you are going to kill them all.

That would be a threat.
Ah, I guess I misunderstood the context. I went back and re-read the first post and you're indeed correct. If she'd just passively mentioned she'd written a kill list, then at most she would have been fired. It's very difficult to prove and therefore prosecute "intent".

But telling a student they're on a kill list? That's a whole 'nother story. Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding of that. Once she "communicated" the threat, that's when she broke the law.

Still, I highly doubt she'll receive any sort of serious punishment. I hope she gets the mental health treatment she so obviously needs.

freebsd

Well Known Member
So what if she has a list. Once she kills herself, everything is moot. and she said she was going to kill herself first.

Killiefish

Rookie
Isn't having a kill list when you're in school considered pretty normal in the US?

Except that the 5th grade is pretty young and normally only the students do such shit. As a society we are pretty mentally fucked up.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Fuuuck, it's already bad when students are plotting to commit mass murders in their schools, but TEACHERS are doing it now? Dayuuum son...

hedgerow

simpelton
1668559948438.png

She must have thought she was teaching at St. Euthanasius School

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Likely a gender confused twat, matter of time till they all start popping off. Mentally challenged teachers and politicians nowadays. Fuck me!
It's really so fucking weird that you assholes constantly bring this dumb shit up. 99.99999% of all deadly shootings and threats come from straight people. I'm more worried about straight white guys, especially christians and even more especially those that display "white power" type signs like he swastika, SS, Confederate flag, etc.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
It's really so fucking weird that you assholes constantly bring this dumb shit up. 99.99999% of all deadly shootings and threats come from straight people. I'm more worried about straight white guys, especially christians and even more especially those that display "white power" type signs like he swastika, SS, Confederate flag, etc.
Shut up faggot
hot-dogs-hot-dog.gif

Back