accident ~Man Mauled By Pitbull & Shepherd~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Francisco Santos Casia was attacked by two dogs in the area of the Buenos Aires subdivision, in the municipality of San Antonio, Suchitepéquez.

On October 31, Santos Casia was on his way home at around 8:00 p.m. He came from the capital city, where he works as a bricklayer, to enjoy the holiday for Saints' Day with his family.

According to several testimonies, the man was attacked by two dogs, a Pitbull and a German Shepherd, owned by a neighbor of the subdivision, a place that is 50 meters from Francisco's home.

Santos Casia was rescued and helped by two neighbors. With straps and sticks they managed to keep him safe from the dogs while the Volunteer Firefighters arrived.

AcidOnTheStreet

Want some Acid?
The owners most have been treating the dogs like shit for them to be so aggresive. I got attacked by my grandmas dog when I was 4 and still remembers it but they sent me to get the dog wich was in a fight with another dog and I disturbed then I guess cause grandmas dog was the kindest so I got a reason. This story doesn't since they targeted the human, not the other dog.

The owners most have been treating the dogs like shit for them to be so aggresive. I got attacked by my grandmas dog when I was 4 and still remembers it but they sent me to get the dog wich was in a fight with another dog and I disturbed then I guess cause grandmas dog was the kindest so I got a reason. This story doesn't since they targeted the human, not the other dog.
You can't group all dogs in one you know there doesn't always need a reason for violence there's mamy storys of owners getting bit soke peoples fault some accidents

Francisco Santos Casia was attacked by two dogs in the area of the Buenos Aires subdivision, in the municipality of San Antonio, Suchitepéquez.

On October 31, Santos Casia was on his way home at around 8:00 p.m. He came from the capital city, where he works as a bricklayer, to enjoy the holiday for Saints' Day with his family.

According to several testimonies, the man was attacked by two dogs, a Pitbull and a German Shepherd, owned by a neighbor of the subdivision, a place that is 50 meters from Francisco's home.

Santos Casia was rescued and helped by two neighbors. With straps and sticks they managed to keep him safe from the dogs while the Volunteer Firefighters arrived.

View attachment 630697
Guys not all dogs that attack were abused the majority is being trained wrong but there's also the few that just attack could be because they made them look weak or something but it happens especially with pit ties ( there's alot of good ones but a few bad apples possibly because of the breeders )

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Trying to read that gave me a blinding fxcking headache😵😵😵

Back