Man stabs couple to death, returns to kill their baby one day later (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A 24-year-old Missouri man has been charged with killing three people last week.
Drew D. Atchison, 24, of Williamsville, which is roughly two hours south of St. Louis, has been charged with three counts of felony murder in the first degree, three counts of felony armed criminal action, felony child kidnapping and felony tampering in the first degree, CBS affiliate KFVS reported.
The three victims were Harley Million, Samara Kitts and Willa Million, who was Harley and Samara's 17-month-old daughter.
Atchison's killing spree allegedly started Jan. 25.
Sheriff's deputies claim Atchison "confessed to killing Million and Kitts while at the home with a knife. He then allegedly put their bodies in the back of Million's truck and went back inside and placed the child in a room with dogs and shut her inside so she could not get out. He then left the home and drove to his home," KFVS added.
The next morning, Atchison allegedly went back to the couple's home and tried to destroy evidence before putting the 17-month-old baby in the truck. He eventually pulled off the highway and threw the knife in some woods, according to the report. Atchison then took the baby out of the truck and shot her to death, myAJC reported.
Samara Kitts' mother Christa has used Facebook to share her sorrow and anger over what happened.
"Never felt so much hate in my heart for anyone. And to think he sat at my kitchen table when they were teens. Was at my grand daughter first birthday party with his own daughter," Christa Kitts wrote on Facebook. "I hope u never see light of day and burn in hell for eternity. And that life here on earth you don't deserve."
Atchison is due back in court Feb. 15.
Police: Man stabs couple to death, returns to kill their baby one day later

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
A 24-year-old Missouri man has been charged with killing three people last week.
Drew D. Atchison, 24, of Williamsville, which is roughly two hours south of St. Louis, has been charged with three counts of felony murder in the first degree, three counts of felony armed criminal action, felony child kidnapping and felony tampering in the first degree, CBS affiliate KFVS reported.
The three victims were Harley Million, Samara Kitts and Willa Million, who was Harley and Samara's 17-month-old daughter.
Atchison's killing spree allegedly started Jan. 25.
Sheriff's deputies claim Atchison "confessed to killing Million and Kitts while at the home with a knife. He then allegedly put their bodies in the back of Million's truck and went back inside and placed the child in a room with dogs and shut her inside so she could not get out. He then left the home and drove to his home," KFVS added.
The next morning, Atchison allegedly went back to the couple's home and tried to destroy evidence before putting the 17-month-old baby in the truck. He eventually pulled off the highway and threw the knife in some woods, according to the report. Atchison then took the baby out of the truck and shot her to death, myAJC reported.
Samara Kitts' mother Christa has used Facebook to share her sorrow and anger over what happened.
"Never felt so much hate in my heart for anyone. And to think he sat at my kitchen table when they were teens. Was at my grand daughter first birthday party with his own daughter," Christa Kitts wrote on Facebook. "I hope u never see light of day and burn in hell for eternity. And that life here on earth you don't deserve."
Atchison is due back in court Feb. 15.
Police: Man stabs couple to death, returns to kill their baby one day later
to be fair, any fool who calls their kid "Willa million" was kinda asking for it.

Back