Mark S. McCallister (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Arpaio in Arizona brags that the food budget for police dogs is higher than prisoners. My buddy did time there. He said its pretty much bologna sammies all day every day, and its not uncommon to have green spots on it.

dstrattenfan

NewbieX
Oh shit I wish I had seen this earlier. Billy, jerry, and Kathy are my cousins. I was 8 when this happen...I will upload my news articals and post them

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
All yah gotta do is knock a couple of poor folks off, get caught and your kept fat and sassy till you die!
Seriously I checked floridas prison schedule years back and it was like 1.70 a meal per head.
Ill chip my bit in to keep this guy off the street.
He doesn't deserve serial killer status, he looks like he has a iq of 70 or 80, his killings were totally unplanned and disorganised and I'd probably go as far as saying he's got mental health issues. While serial killers are sick they are usually chameleons and mostly able to be functional even respected members of society. This guys a mass murderer at best, serial killer, Pffffft!

V87

NewbieX
It is insulting to see this inmate remembered for executing my entire family. No one remembers the victims or the impact this creep has had on the lives of everyone involved. Many of you seem to believe this is a joke, just a story you read in the paper. You don't realize the reality of the situation. The years of therapy to learn how to manage PTSD. The neurological impact trauma has on a child's developing brain. I spent 20 years of my life wanting this fucker's life to end. It's not fair he gets to live after his attempt to destroy my life. I'm finally happy, able to live my life to the fullest, but he took my childhood away. If you happen to know him, tell him to kill himself. Life is not something he deserves. Not even the life of a prison bitch.

angelo212

Well Known Member
It is insulting to see this inmate remembered for executing my entire family. No one remembers the victims or the impact this creep has had on the lives of everyone involved. Many of you seem to believe this is a joke, just a story you read in the paper. You don't realize the reality of the situation. The years of therapy to learn how to manage PTSD. The neurological impact trauma has on a child's developing brain. I spent 20 years of my life wanting this fucker's life to end. It's not fair he gets to live after his attempt to destroy my life. I'm finally happy, able to live my life to the fullest, but he took my childhood away. If you happen to know him, tell him to kill himself. Life is not something he deserves. Not even the life of a prison bitch.

I'll let him know bro. Not sure if he'll listen to you though and actually kill himself but we'll talk about it.

McM

ARSELING
They also get canteen if there is money on their books, they use it as money in there. i saw this on the show Lockup on cnbc, when they do cell searches and A prisoner has tons of crap they know he either gambles,sells drug's or blackmail's other prisoner's for it!!:eek:

Here it's usually tobacco (smoking is always allowed) and coffee.
The actual conversion of currencies is:
1 Pack (40g.) tobac. = 5 $
1 Glass (200g.) Nescafé = 10 $

;)

Back