Maryland's Key Bridge collapses after being struck by large container ship (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
A 9,000ft bridge in Maryland has collapsed after being struck by a container ship.

Astonishing footage shows the moment the vessel plowed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, sending the colossal steel structure crashing into the Patapsco River, shortly before 1.30am Eastern.

There were no immediate reports of any casualties but there did appear to be traffic on the bridge at the time of the catastrophe.

Im guessing theres going to be a few dead, cars came crashing off that bridge.

Rest of story here
Maryland's Key Bridge collapses after being struck by a container ship

1711440614366.png

5.30 for crash

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Francis Scott Key.... Your song has stuck around since your composure of it in 1814 as this great nation's great national anthem of greatness and has stood the test of time and remains proud, great, and strong.... Your bridge on the other hand, sir... has not.
It was during the war of 1812, Key was there as a lawyer trying to get his friend released by the Brits. Because he saw the British positions he was forced to stay aboard the ship from where he saw the bombing of Fort McHenry

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Looked like a whole bunch of work vehicles with lights along the right of the bridge around the middle...those trucks passing by were lucky as fuck
Yeah earlier I thought it was gana hit when that semi truck was right above it.

Man
Yup, I figured the early news reports where wrong, saying 'no casualties'..Damn horrible Final destination way to go
I thought of "final destination" too.
... Crazy.

Back