disaster Mass murder of motorcycles and ATV 's - This will haunt you bikers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fact21

Machine
Never understand why they do dumb shit like this….auction the bikes off. But it’s government, so they are dumb as shit. The cost they have for labor of getting this all set up, the cost of the operator, the cost of running the machine, fuel and the cost of clean up…..I know they will scarp them but, that’s Pennie’s on the dollar.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Never understand why they do dumb shit like this….auction the bikes off. But it’s government, so they are dumb as shit. The cost they have for labor of getting this all set up, the cost of the operator, the cost of running the machine, fuel and the cost of clean up…..I know they will scarp them but, that’s Pennie’s on the dollar.
EXACTLY! FKN IDIOT'S!!!
SP
They have gangs of kids that ride these around causing trouble in urban areas, popping wheelies and intimidating police and locals, with no licence plates on them (doubt they have insurance either), lots of videos online with the shitheads fucking about
That's a Good Point! U can 👁👁 the Good and Bad side of Destroying all of those Fully Functioning Bikes & Quads!
😥😪😥...SP

mrln

silent ghost
govt is comprised up of a bunch of fucking retardz. no surprise there.but your spot on. it cost more money to do this,than they could have made selling them off. then they could have made money by writing out tickets to people who continue to ride them illegally. but again,this the govt were talking about. a bunch of fucking retarts!

alekbryc

here only waiting for my turn
I just don't understand why they can't just re sell them. It's stupid
The point they are trying to make is for these bikes to not be able to harm again citizens. If they sold them, then some would inevitably become once again machines of doom and eventually fuse with artificial intelligence through the likes of Tesla and take over humanity till they render us zombie-slaves.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
In the UK uninsured cars and bikes are confiscated until the owner can provide proof of insurance, then they have to pay a release fee to get the car back from the pound, you have a set price to pay, and then a daily fee price added onto that.. the sooner you sort your documentation out, the cheaper it us to get your car back.. and if you don't pay, it gets crushed, no matter how good or bad the car is

Vwj

NewbieX
Remember when they crushed all the part exchange cars on the scrap page scheme? There was some serious classics in there that a lot of collectors begged to buy for serious money,
In the UK uninsured cars and bikes are confiscated until the owner can provide proof of insurance, then they have to pay a release fee to get the car back from the pound, you have a set price to pay, and then a daily fee price added onto that.. the sooner you sort your documentation out, the cheaper it us to get your car back.. and if you don't pay, it gets crushed, no matter how good or bad the car is

Back