disaster Messing With Old Guy Leads To Stabbing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jan_Savik

Rookie
I just watched this court case on YouTube, Court TV channel they didn't show the video just stills from it.
The old guy is up for first degree murder as the lad in yellow shorts sadly died. The kid was disemboweled.
The other kids did not help the situation to begin with by goading some crazy drunk Russian , they called him a peadophile. But damn you don't expect to get stabbed to death whilst out tubing.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Bunch of entitled suburban faggots. Probably have names like Skyler, Tyler, Austin, Tanner and Cadence. Hope the little faggot didn't die quickly so he had time to regret being a bully ass piece of shit. Hopefully the guy walks and can go on living his life. And hopefully the rest of those spoiled little pussies learned a lesson not to fuck with old dudes. There's a reason they've lived that long

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
"Messing With Old Guy Leads To Stabbing."

He's currently 52 years old...I wouldn't characterize him as "an old guy." Lol.

To put it in perspective, he's almost 30 years younger than Mick Jagger.

However, I do believe he's 100% Innocent...via self defense.

Nicolae Miu's antagonists were a group of drunken, dope-smoking miscreants who were drunkenly laughing as they attacked and tormented him.

But their assault and tormenting came to a screeching halt when Nicolae began getting busy with his knife.
I believe that each of those hateful miscreants got what they deserved...I have absolutely zero pity for any one of them...they brought it upon themselves.

The prosecution's witness "AJ," who testified yesterday, was a complete dumpster fire for the prosecution when he "testified" yesterday.

It was obvious...very obvious...that he began hedging, lying...and making up flimsy excuses on the fly...as he was continuously prodded by a defense attorney.
He revealed his true angry nature...deep down...where it really counts.
He even stomped out of the courtroom in an angry huff...irritated by the persistent questioning he'd experienced from the defense attorney.

Wisconsin has a unique precedent that is mandated upon a jury when deciding upon a self-defense plea.
The jurors are instructed that they primarily must place themselves in the shoes of the defendant...and base their decision on how they would react under similar circumstances.
This is an extremely good precedent for defendants pleading self defense.
If you folks will remember, Kyle Rittenhouse was also tried in the state of Wisconsin...and his jurors were instructed to follow that same mandate in making their decision.

As an interesting side note, "AJ" (the prosecution's witness yesterday)...is seen on video drunkenly laughing like a sociopath as he maliciously pushes Nicolae from behind into the river water as he's trying to get up.

But the drunken miscreant "AJ" had a very harsh reality check and all the wind taken out of his sails when he was shortly thereafter seen on video...lying on his back and literally holding his intestines in his hands...subsequent to Nicolae disemboweling him with his knife.

In fact, after Nicolae got busy with his knife...ALL of those drunken miscreants had an instant attitude adjustment, backed off, and were more than happy to allow Nicolae to get up and be on his way.

That disembowelment will serve as a very good lesson in life for the miscreant "AJ." He will most likely never again confront a stranger that he has never met...over a situation that he knows absolutely nothing about.

Regards,
-Ward

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
He's currently 52 years old...I wouldn't characterize him as "an old guy." Lol.

To put it in perspective, he's almost 30 years younger than Mick Jagger.

However, I do believe he's 100% Innocent...via self defense.

Nicolae Miu's antagonists were a group of drunken, dope-smoking miscreants who were drunkenly laughing as they attacked and tormented him.

But their assault and tormenting came to a screeching halt when Nicolae began getting busy with his knife.
I believe that each of those hateful miscreants got what they deserved...I have absolutely zero pity for any one of them...they brought it upon themselves.

The prosecution's witness "AJ," who testified yesterday, was a complete dumpster fire for the prosecution when he "testified" yesterday.

It was obvious...very obvious...that he began hedging, lying...and making up flimsy excuses on the fly...as he was continuously prodded by a defense attorney.
He revealed his true angry nature...deep down...where it really counts.
He even stomped out of the courtroom in an angry huff...irritated by the persistent questioning he'd experienced from the defense attorney.

Wisconsin has a unique precedent that is mandated upon a jury when deciding upon a self-defense plea.
The jurors are instructed that they primarily must place themselves in the shoes of the defendant...and base their decision on how they would react under similar circumstances.
This is an extremely good precedent for defendants pleading self defense.
If you folks will remember, Kyle Rittenhouse was also tried in the state of Wisconsin...and his jurors were instructed to follow that same mandate in making their decision.

As an interesting side note, "AJ" (the prosecution's witness yesterday)...is seen on video drunkenly laughing like a sociopath as he maliciously pushes Nicolae from behind into the river water as he's trying to get up.

But the drunken miscreant "AJ" had a very harsh reality check and all the wind taken out of his sails when he was shortly thereafter seen on video...lying on his back and literally holding his intestines in his hands...subsequent to Nicolae disemboweling him with his knife.

In fact, after Nicolae got busy with his knife...ALL of those drunken miscreants had an instant attitude adjustment, backed off, and were more than happy to allow Nicolae to get up and be on his way.

That disembowelment will serve as a very good lesson in life for the miscreant "AJ." He will most likely never again confront a stranger that he has never met...over a situation that he knows absolutely nothing about.

Regards,
-Ward
I don't often agree with you, but this time I do.

Bunch of cunts got what they deserved. Surely the video speaks for itself. They were assaulting someone, who acted in self defence. :shrug:

GoreTex1961

Lurker
I've watched this a couple of times now and still can't figure out when exactly the dude stabbed the kid? was it right in the beginning and the bullies didn't notice their friend bleeding out? It looks like the older guy dropped his knife right early on and was feeling around for it while they were making fun of him. The old guy seemed off balance and lost during most of this video. ( or maybe its just me... putting my confusion onto him. ) I mean if he attacked them after the bullying I'd say they had it coming.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
When is 1vs1 OK let's go but if not I will pull my knife or my carving axe lucky it never happen to me.
Hopping the Russian bear to be cleared but in this bullshit system we are living in justice do not prevail.

Back