Mexican Drug Cartel Busted.. in Washington, D.C. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.c...t-in-washington-dc-9-illegal-aliens-arrested/

Federal authorities arrested 9 illegal aliens and members of the La Familia Mexican drug cartel who sought to set up operations in Washington DC.
The Washington Post reported:

D.C. police and federal officials have arrested eight men with ties to Mexico’s La Familia drug cartel who sought to set up operations in the Washington metro area, law enforcement officials said.

Authorities also have seized millions of dollars worth of methamphetamine as part of the investigation.

Undercover police and ICE agents arrested the men on federal conspiracy charges last week and the authorities are expected to make a formal announcement on Wednesday. Investigators served search warrants in three states and arrested the men Dec. 10, during raids which netted pounds of crystal meth and dozens of gallons of liquid meth, the sources said.

mrln

silent ghost
good im glad! show these illegals they cant just "set shop" up anywhere they damn well please! and of all places,d.c.? fucking idiots....

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Hate to say, the drug problem is so rampant in DC, Atlanta, LA, Miami and Van Couver BC, they just had an article in Newsweek on it.....out of every 100 9th graders....89 said they had tried it, on it or a sibling on it.......that is just sad then it makes me really worried....these little freaks will be running the country one day.....oh hell, hope im gone or in my ghost state by then.....

Sickup86

This Is My Fucked Up Life, Dont Try This At Home!
This user was banned
thats not my fuckin problem if some american meth get seized :D LoLz meth junkies must be very angry now! :D

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Hate to say, the drug problem is so rampant in DC, Atlanta, LA, Miami and Van Couver BC, they just had an article in Newsweek on it.....out of every 100 9th graders....89 said they had tried it, on it or a sibling on it.......that is just sad then it makes me really worried....these little freaks will be running the country one day.....oh hell, hope im gone or in my ghost state by then.....
Fuck me !! That many 9th Graders , Shit the question should be about kissing at that age and most should respond YUK !! Pixiedust that is indeed a problem!!The amount of damage that shit can cause is heaps ....... you have a rite to be concerned but what is actually being done apart from a few low-level arrests . If a Ryan can tell a story like this just think of what the rest of those illegals flooding over your boarder every night have to offer

Back