mexican drug lords house raided (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kimbo4294

Kimbo
Is all that wealth really worth the short life you get that comes with being a cartel boss?
I know, I suppose its better to have lived the high life if its gonna be short tho?
its understandable that he had tigers and lions, he's crapping himself with fear that someones gonna put a bullet to his head in his sleep.

Venom

MCMXXV
I read a similar story, the house was very similar and the cash was everywhere, the money belonged to a Chinese chemist that 'cooked' the drugs to perfection, maybe that's why there is Chinese currency also.
Great post Kimbo

The pictures of the money stuffed in the cabinets belong to the Chinese man who lived in Mexico with his wife. He sold pharmaceutical ingredients to the cartels. They play the show on the nat geo channel from time to time.

Venom

MCMXXV
3ChGF9e.jpg
6t56Y89.jpg
31Hzxgl.jpg
BrlkroZ.jpg
CAUhZEG.jpg
EOO2Ijy.jpg
fwwNmym.jpg
gacwpjx.jpg
h5kD2be.jpg
H8dtfwh.jpg
hPPEIyk.jpg
jc32phA.jpg
jhhigsQ.jpg
K2CLY5S.jpg
K9tGdd5.jpg
m45FhZg.jpg
n0LOkJA.jpg
OLs6c5N.jpg
QTAoaG3.jpg
QYxuALW.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
fuck the fact hes a drug dealer for a min. just look at all that cash! it be recirculated and help the economy in the STATES!
now for his properties....
its just sickening to see all this. here were struggling to make it day to day and these cocksuckers are swimming in this,and were drowning because a lack of it. pathetic.

Last edited:

Kimbo4294

Kimbo
fuck the fact hes a drug dealer for a min. just look at all that cash! it be recirculated and help the economy in the STATES!
now for his properties....
its just sickening to see all this. here were struggling to make it day to day and these cocksuckers are swimming in this,and were drowning because a lack of it. pathetic.
the fact that the value of everything found is enough to pay every man woman and child in america's health insurance for 12 years is just an idea at how much it could help if it went back into circulation... but it probably never will.

mrln

silent ghost
the fact that the value of everything found is enough to pay every man woman and child in america's health insurance for 12 years is just an idea at how much it could help if it went back into circulation... but it probably never will.
the fucked up thing is your probably right. but its shit like that thas also killing our economy. "missing" money like that has to be put back in and the gold for it has to be there for it to matter. I cant see why the U.S. govt just doesn't take all our cash back without any hassles after all,it it OUR money. their currency is pecos,not dollars. so technically it belongs to us.

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
Holy shit that's alot of money!!...nice post..thank you for sharing!!

Back