Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
But the caste system you have in India is more of a curse...in fact, it's evil.

Indians here think we're racist (well I am anyway) but that quickly shuts them the fuck up

You have a caste system which is basically a group membership determined by birth. You'll always keep manufacturing costs down etc -- you have a permanent underclass as slave labour to exploit. Just like China today with its uighur's and peasants or USA's Mexicans.

View attachment 416958

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1590998498861.png

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
An ultimatum to choose between police and niggers is an easy choice, I pick both...! To fight each other to the death in their underwear while I throw pop corn at them. The winner kisses my feet or sucks me off. Either way I win and a degenerate dies.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
That's convoluted reasoning.

The only evidence they now have to prove that Chauvin kept Floyd from breathing for several minutes until he died (which is what he's been charged with doing) is a video of officer Chauvin with his knee on the side of Floyd's neck and Floyd saying repeatedly..."I can't breath," "I can't breath."

So the prosecutor has to convince a jury...with a video...that Chauvin is guilty of 3rd degree murder because he kept Floyd from breathing for several minutes until he died.

But the medical evidence contradicts that, because there's no evidence of asphyxiation.

It's extremely difficult to get someone convicted of a crime when the medical evidence contradicts what the prosecutor has accused the defendant of doing.

Regards,
-Ward
If he can't breathe, how the fuck is he saying he can't breathe haha. What a dumb cunt. Probably died from forgetting to breathe.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ChodoTBaggins said:
If he can't breathe, how the fuck is he saying he can't breathe?

That's correct Mr. Baggins.

He was talking and complaining almost non-stop for five minutes...which means his airway was not blocked...which is why his hyperbole was being ignored by the cop.

If you can talk for five minutes...or talk at all...then your airway is not blocked.

The medical examiner has said there is no medical evidence of asphyxiation.
Yes, the optics of the video may look bad to viewers..but there was no asphyxiation.

Also, it will take a few weeks before the toxicology results come back.

I would not be surprised to find that the toxicology results show that George Floyd had drugs in his system...which may have brought about a cardiac arrhythmia...which turned fatal.
Or George Floyd may have had a myocardial infarction (a "heart attack").

Either way, he did not die from asphyxiation...and the police officer did not "murder" him.

It will be almost impossible to attempt to convince a jury that the police officer "murdered" George Floyd by asphyxiation when the medical evidence...the facts...say otherwise.

Regards,
-Ward

HG

95T exp
id like to see the usa if that cop gets off with murder - itll be utter chaos - hes guilty , whatever any doctor says...

Back