Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Shot in the face after grocery shopping.
EZYoHVTWAAAAd2Y

That poor lady. See what the burrheads do bgirl?

• Sad
Reactions: DrY

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
you're nothing but a leathery punching bag here for many people you wrinkled old libtard hag :lol:

I wonder if your husband gets a few shots in OOOOF

you punch like a bitch snowflake

who are those many people you mention? Is this your way of calling for support?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You really should quit after 3 posts. You get lamer as you go.
how you gonna string this out to November? lol bitch every month it's something new and amusing watching you "bleed out of your whatever"

I realise you're menopausal so I get you don't actually bleed ;)

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
I remember the leftist cunts all scared and up in arms when a non violent peaceful protest took place in Lansing MI recently, they were upset because the peacefully assembled humans were armed. The media flipped out, and the human sheep who are so easily brain-swayed by their idiot leftist media were so scared and sitting there wringing their hands because don lemon and his ilk told them to do so. Yet nothing happened. No violence, no destruction of property.
Now there are riots, wanton destruction of property, businesses being burned to ash and the leftist media are working overtime to justify it. And there are humans stupid enough to buy into their bullshit. Those very same hand wringers. Leftists are stunningly stupid. Zero common sense. How can anyone with a triple digit IQ can align themselves with the left in its current state in this country?

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
- nigger gets killed
- niggers burn down own neighbourhood

you fucking retards lmao

The former generation here stateside called it “The Watts Mentality”: Fuck with me and I’ll burn my house down.

White people are the nicest people on the planet, until they’re not. And we are collectively beginning to realize that diversity is most definitely not a strength.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
I remember the leftist cunts all scared and up in arms when a non violent peaceful protest took place in Lansing MI recently, they were upset because the peacefully assembled humans were armed. The media flipped out, and the human sheep who are so easily brain-swayed by their idiot leftist media were so scared and sitting there wringing their hands because don lemon and his ilk told them to do so. Yet nothing happened. No violence, no destruction of property.
Now there are riots, wanton destruction of property, businesses being burned to ash and the leftist media are working overtime to justify it. And there are humans stupid enough to buy into their bullshit. Those very same hand wringers. Leftists are stunningly stupid. Zero common sense. How can anyone with a triple digit IQ can align themselves with the left in its current state in this country?
I live in Michigan, if you do too that's pretty cool. Down to keep in touch about the shit going on in the state, but before the man was even killed in Minneapolis we had a black lawmaker being threatened. Can't remember what. I expect a powder-keg here.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Ward Cleaver said:
The Medical Examiner's Preliminary Report States The Medical Examiner "Can Not Conclude That George Floyd Died From Asphyxiation."

Division77 said:
I saw this when it came out...but he'll still get convicted of manslaughter.

That's convoluted reasoning.

The only evidence they now have to prove that Chauvin kept Floyd from breathing for several minutes until he died (which is what he's been charged with doing) is a video of officer Chauvin with his knee on the side of Floyd's neck and Floyd saying repeatedly..."I can't breath," "I can't breath."

So the prosecutor has to convince a jury...with a video...that Chauvin is guilty of 3rd degree murder because he kept Floyd from breathing for several minutes until he died.

But the medical evidence contradicts that, because there's no evidence of asphyxiation.

It's extremely difficult to get someone convicted of a crime when the medical evidence contradicts what the prosecutor has accused the defendant of doing.

Regards,
-Ward

Back