Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Graziani said:
Chauvin could go home.

1 million dollars is cheap. 4 rich men can pay $250,000 each.

Chauvin could go home and eat pizza.

Actually, Chauvin could get a surety bond from a bail bondsman,
then he'd only have to come up with 10% ($100,000).

Chauvin could probably take an early or hardship withdrawal from his retirement account to easily come up with the $100,000.

The bail bondsman then borrows the remainder of the money from a surety company and posts bail.

The caveat though, is that the 10% ($100,000) is a premium paid to the bondsman...a non-refundable premium...so Chauvin would be out $100,000.

On the other hand, Chauvin wouldn't be in the maximum security facility where he's at now for another two years while his case slowly makes its way through the court system.

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Actually, Chauvin could get a surety bond from a bail bondsman,
then he'd only have to come up with 10% ($100,000).

Chauvin could probably take an early or hardship withdrawal from his retirement account to easily come up with the $100,000.

The bail bondsman then borrows the remainder of the money from a surety company and posts bail.

The caveat though, is that the 10% ($100,000) is a premium paid to the bondsman...a non-refundable premium...so Chauvin would be out $100,000.

On the other hand, Chauvin wouldn't be in the maximum security facility where he's at now for another two years while his case slowly makes its way through the court system.

Regards,
-Ward
You love Chauvin like your brother.:nod:

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1591749422736.png

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Graziani said:
Looting sluts.

Grazi, you've shown a lot of interest in the recent looting and "BLM" protests in the USA.
I also know you live in Brazil, so I'm just curious...

Has there been much looting or "BLM" protests in your favela?
Also, do your favela neighbors want to de-fund the local police?

Below are the only pictures I could find of your favela, and I don't see any protests.
Are there no protests...or is your local media just trying to hide it?

grazisfavela1.jpg

grazisfavela2.jpg

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Grazi, you've shown a lot of interest in the recent looting and "BLM" protests in the USA.

Below are the only pictures I could find of your favela, and I don't see any protests.

View attachment 422814

View attachment 422815

Regards,
-Ward
I like you Ward

Some images of Brazil

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

I'm guessing that Grazi lives in the nicer areas of Brazil where the murders aren't happening. BLM wouldn't be noticed in Brazil because killing and looting is common.

Most people try like hell to escape Brazil, not stay there.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Graziani said:
(re: bail)...Chauvin could go home and eat pizza.

One of the other officers...Thomas Lane...made bail and went home Wednesday afternoon.

He probably enjoyed some pizza and cold beer while watching TV with his feet up.

He made his bail of $750,000...and I'm sure Chauvin could also make his with the help of a bail bondsman.

Regards,
-Ward

Back