Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Bunker bitch finally built his wall.
EZrcORDXkAAZKuQ.png

White House adds new fencing around perimeter
Unless those fences will electrocute people into ash, old mate donny should stay in the bunker. I reckon it would be a really cool bunker, I personally wouldn't leave it to resume "responsibilities". Imagine all the cocaine and trafficked slavic women would be in there... Mmmm... Yum.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
There Has Been Rioting, Looting, Burning, Destruction, And Killing In Several Cities Around The United States For Over A Week By Left-Wing Anarchic Scum..."Antifa," "BLM," And "Progressives."

That Scum Permanently Alienated The Majority Of American Citizens After Their First Night Of Mayhem.

At This Stage Of The Game...
Any Left-Wing Drivel And Propaganda Now Amounts To Nothing But Campaign Ads For Trump In 2020.

Trump Is Going To Win BIG In 2020...And This Mayhem By Left-Wing Scum Has Helped Ensure That.

I Needn't Debate That With Anyone, I'll Be Proven Correct...Wait And See.

Anyone Who Doubts That Can Come Out Here On The Evening Of Nov 3rd...
And As You Whine, Piss, Moan, And Complain...Like You Did In 2016...I'll Laugh In Your Faces.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
There are 59 members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team.

Yesterday, they were given orders by the Deputy Police Commissioner to "Clear The Square" of "protestors."

Most of the "protestors" complied as the police were following orders and "Clearing The Square" of "protestors," but one 75 year old "protestor" (in good shape, not feeble) refused to comply, and instead stood firm with his "protest" sign.

The police pushed him back and out of the way because he refused to comply, and he ended up falling.
His own fault...because he was behaving like an asshole and refusing to comply with the police.

I guess he thought the police should just hump their shoulders and say..."well, he doesn't want to comply"...and then just walk away.

So today, a "politically correct" snowflake within the Police Department administration suspended two of the officers as a way of appeasing the rest of the snowflake protestors.

Well, this afternoon, the remaining 57 members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team just resigned in unison...all at the same time...in a show of "support and disgust."

Support...for their fellow police officers who were doing their jobs.
Disgust...for a snowflake administrator who sought to appease left-wing scum, instead of standing behind police officers who were doing their jobs.

It's becoming very, very apparent that the police and citizens in general are becoming disgusted with appeasing snowflake scum.

Now...because of a snowflake piece of shit...Buffalo no longer has an Emergency Response Team.

Trump Is Going To Win So, SO, Big On November 3rd, 2020.

Regards,
-Ward

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
Trump Is Going To Win So, SO, Big On November 3rd, 2020.

do you suffer from alzheimer's? you've posted TWICE on the same page of this thread that trump will win. we get your point old timer, you like agent orange.

Back