Minneapolis Church set ablaze (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
The Sacred Heart of Jesus Polish National Catholic Church was set on fire just 2 days after Maxine Waters flew to Minneapolis, and incited protesters to stay in the streets and be confrontational. The church is just a few blocks from where BLM and ANTIFA protesters were gathered, shortly after yesterday's verdict was read. Cheers could be heard from the crowd as smoke was seen rising from the roof. Arson investigators were on scene as fire and rescue got the blaze under control. There were some reports that there were people inside, but I can't confirm that. There were no reports of any injuries or deaths.

Minneapolis-church-set-ablaze-blocks-from-George-Floyd-peaceful-protests.jpg
EzYHN_tVgAIBAw2.png
EzYOX3WVUAU7DMP.png
EzZDlxXVUAMPJ5b.jpeg.jpg

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Yeah, this was Monday night after those Burn Loot Murder protesting cunts were threatening to do this to churches. No evidence of course as usual...

deviant2

Burning down a church is a real shitty thing to do. I just read there were reports of people inside, but everyone got out safely. Don't know if those people were church members, clergy or the arsonists.
We'll find out sooner or later I reckon.

deviant2

Yeah, this was Monday night after those Burn Loot Murder protesting cunts were threatening to do this to churches. No evidence of course as usual...
This was last night shortly after Chauvin's verdict was read. Investigators were on scene ready to go before the fire was even out and they were cleared to enter.

The Sacred Heart of Jesus Polish National Catholic Church was set on fire just 2 days after Maxine Waters flew to Minneapolis, and incited protesters to stay in the streets and be confrontational. The church is just a few blocks from where BLM and ANTIFA protesters were gathered, shortly after yesterday's verdict was read. Cheers could be heard from the crowd as smoke was seen rising from the roof. Arson investigators were on scene as fire and rescue got the blaze under control. There were some reports that there were people inside, but I can't confirm that. There were no reports of any injuries or deaths.

View attachment 503376View attachment 503377View attachment 503378View attachment 503379
Wtf?!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 503376View attachment 503377View attachment 503378View attachment 503379
I guess Religion wasn't "Too Hot" in that Region! Or not "Hot Enuff" Lmao...SP

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
Sorry to say but North America is going through exactly the same shit as South Africa went through before the fall of apartheid. Everyone was against us whites in South Africa, we were labeled as racist, now you know what we were dealing with.

Good luck, it wont end until civilization falls. Oh wait....it won't end.

deviant2

Sorry to say but North America is going through exactly the same shit as South Africa went through before the fall of apartheid. Everyone was against us whites in South Africa, we were labeled as racist, now you know what we were dealing with.

Good luck, it wont end until civilization falls. Oh wait....it won't end.
Hi MP, good to see you, I worry about you.
It's looking pretty bad already isn't it and we're just getting started. We have one small advantage if I remember right from us chatting in the past, that is unfortunately against the law for you.
We have guns, and alot of them. When push comes to shove, we'll use them.

Back