Minneapolis Church set ablaze (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Dev, you're like Chicken Little lately. I think you should ease up on the fear mongering media you're following. Do you not recognize how that site manipulated your thinking? There's very few facts about the church fire and it even says there wasn't any evidence indicating that it was arson, yet the article is angled to incite you. It leads you without evidence into believing the responsible party is the group you already hate.
I saw that an incident happened involving a church fire. I shared the information here. Everyone is free to start with the linked news article and look into the incident for themselves and form their opinions based on what they read.
Instead of picking apart content posted by others, how about adding info you may have come across.
If you've seen reports that indicate there was no signs of arson... by all means post said reports.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Apparently a crowd was spotted near the church.

1619057032106.png

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I saw that an incident happened involving a church fire. I shared the information here. Everyone is free to start with the linked news article and look into the incident for themselves and form their opinions based on what they read.
Instead of picking apart content posted by others, how about adding info you may have come across.
If you've seen reports that indicate there was no signs of arson... by all means post said reports.
It's in your link you posted but I'm sure it was hard to notice it considering it was framed to make you believe officials are lying and it was BLM terrorists.
I have no problems with you posting whatever you want. I question your ability to separate fact from fiction.

deviant2

It's in the link you posted.

It's in your link but I'm sure it was hard to notice it considering it was framed to make you believe officials are lying and it was BLM terrorists.
I have no problems with you posting whatever you want. I question your ability to separate fact from fiction.
So, you aren't gonna post anything worthy... such as updated information?
It takes a village to gather info for a site, ya know.
You generally have so much to say and share, yet in this case aren't going to share? Okie dokie then.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Dev, you're like Chicken Little lately. I think you should ease up on the fear mongering media you're following. Do you not recognize how that site manipulated your thinking? There's very few facts about the church fire and it even says there wasn't any evidence indicating that it was arson, yet the article is angled to incite you. It leads you without evidence into believing the responsible party is the group you already hate.
You fucking negress, leaping to defend your nigger pals as usual. Backwater trash.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So, you aren't gonna post anything worthy... such as updated information?
It takes a village to gather info for a site, ya know.
You generally have so much to say and share, yet in this case aren't going to share? Okie dokie then
It's hard to compete with the sensationalized fear mongering, and I'm not sure what you mean by worthy.

This is the title and the first 3 paragraphs from that article.

Minneapolis church set ablaze blocks from BLM George Floyd ‘peaceful protests’ It would appear the domestic terrorists continue to reign of terror in Minneapolis.​

A Catholic church just blocks away from the Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests in Minneapolis was set ablaze Monday night. As expected, zero major mainstream media news outlets are covering it, focusing instead of Neo-Marxist affirmation reports and critical race theory propaganda.

While it has not been confirmed that the blaze was the result of arson or that the Black Lives Matter “activists” around the corner were involved, it would be an odd coincidence considering they have been threatening all week to burn houses of worship to the ground. Meanwhile, cheers rang out from among many of the protesters when the smoke began rising from Sacred Heart of Jesus Polish National Catholic Church.

Nevertheless, the storyline coming from local media is that there are “no indications” the fire was intentionally set. Considering they are still fighting the fire, saying there are no indications of intentionality is a meaningless statement.
Do you honestly not recognize the manipulation in the content on that site? You can't just say you were just posting a story because you fully bought in to it from the start by repeating parts in your posts.

deviant2

It's hard to compete with the sensationalized fear mongering, and I'm not sure what you mean by worthy.

This is the title and the first 3 paragraphs from that article.

Do you honestly not recognize the manipulation in the content on that site? You can't just say you were just posting a story because you fully bought in to it from the start by repeating parts in your posts.
Actually, I can just say I was posting a story because that's what I did.
And I can repeat parts of the article in the first post as a brief. I can repeat parts in any post.

You choose to take what local news and or what main stream media feeds you as gospel. And that's your right.
I don't, and that's my right.

"Has not been confirmed", is not an absolute.

"No indications" while the words sound better than "it was arson"... also not an absolute until an official report comes out.
Do you have an official report? I haven't checked around today for one.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You fucking negress, leaping to defend your nigger pals as usual. Backwater trash.
Stop editing dipshit, it doesn't help. I'm defending intelligence, the importance of reading, and my right to call that site fake news. Some of you remind me of cattle, quite a few of you actually.

deviant2

Stop editing dipshit, it doesn't help. I'm defending intelligence, the importance of reading, and my right to call that site fake news. Some of you remind me of cattle, quite a few of you actually.
EDIT: didn't notice DOA joined the game.

I'll comment here anyway...
I have a right to call your main stream media, questionable. Highly censored for sure. Am I going to brow beat you with it, nope. There's no point to that.

Someone is bovine like around here and I'm pretty sure it isn't me.

Gorexgrind666

卐卐卐
Are we supposed to feel bad for a cathalic church burning just cuz they converted our ancestors after burning down our pagan roots? Fuck the church

Are we supposed to feel bad for a cathalic church burning just cuz they converted our ancestors after burning down our pagan roots? Fuck the church
Never really understood being white and worshiping a middle eastern Jewish God

Back