Missing Malaysia Plane still unknown (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
they'll find empty smashed containers off the coast of AUS. *they* ditch em cause the arms and drugs have been divied out to "buyers"..and you dont want to pull into port with an empty container now, do yu ;)

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
yep keep racking up them search and rescue millions of $$$.$$$.000.00 looking over open sea....
(looking in the wrong direction in hopes of finding wreckage because admitting to being cuckolded smarts too much)

precious time and funds being wasted.
*as ususal!

deej

Rookie
i heard the maddest thing about that plane , that there was some really high up guys from a us computer company and a guy who is developing some kinda cloaking device for soldiers or weaponry ?
i dont know if its true , but i think china have taken the plane and its passengers

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
With Air France Flight 447, it took searchers 5 days to find debris and two bodies that were still afloat on the ocean surface near where the A330 was thought to have disappeared. It took 2 more yrs to find where the bulk of the wreckage, along with the CVR and FDR, was located at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Atleast with Flight 447 the plane didn't deviate from it's flight path: search teams knew were to look.

With Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 it's been 3 weeks into the search for the 777 and still nothing. And searchers don't know where to look, but they're narrowing it down. The Indian Ocean is huge and very deep but this is most likely where the Boeing 777 ended up as search teams seem to be focusing on the southern part of that ocean.

Any chance of finding any debris from the plane, if it did crash into the Indian Ocean, are slim at best. But some debris from the plane could still be floating, although miles away from where the plane may have actually gone down.

Remember that along with tons of other debris, a Harley-Davidson stored in a shipping container and washed out to sea during the 2001 Japan Tsunami washed up on a beach in BC, Canada a year later.

I'm a volunteer satellite searcher and sooner or later something will be found as these images are checked (I've gone through over 3,000 image 'panes' and have reported 7 objects - one of which has gone to CNN) along with satellite imagery from different countries.

Below are a few screen shots that I took a few weeks ago from various satellite images (maps on TomNod) that I was looking at. Alot of waves, a few ships/boats and a few oil-rigs along with 'objects' that don't fit.

dh-tomnod-map-search-for-missing-airliner1-mar11-14.jpg

dh-tomnod-map-search-for-missing-airliner2-mar11-14.jpg

dh-tomnod-map-search-for-missing-airliner3-mar11-14.jpg

dh-tomnod-map-search-for-missing-airliner5-mar11-14.jpg

dh-tomnod-map-search-for-missing-airliner4-mar11-14.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Should know very soon now.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott says Australian authorities have located new "objects" during the search for missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. He has told Parliament the objects were located 2,500 kilometres south-west of Perth by a Royal Australian Air Force P-3 Orion about 2:45pm (AEDT). Mr Abbott says the first object was grey or green and circular and the second was orange and rectangular. He says HMAS Success is on the scene and is attempting to locate and recover the objects.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-...ds-suspicious-objects-in-indian-ocean/5341692

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Gonna merge with the world news thread, uncensored news is for topics that will create arguments/lulz

D.O.A.

We are Kings
"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites," he said. "It is therefore, with deep sadness and regret, that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

There were hysterical scenes at the Beijing hotel where many of the relatives of those on board were staying. A Reuters reporter on the scene saw at least four people being carried away on stretchers.

I'm amazed at all these people who have clung on to false hope for the past few weeks... it's not rocket science to calculate all these people are long dead. Even if this plane was parked on an island by terrorists some place, being transformed into a flying bomb, why would the passengers even be still breathing, they'd be buried in a big fucking hole somewhere. Ransom? for what in return? A caliphate?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Still no proof
You're looking for conspiracy? satellites rarely lie and it's a fact it went in that direction in the middle of nowhere... or did it magically refuel mid-air and continue to Antarctica? The only reason this is so complicated is because they are relying on spy satellite images from several countries and long range military radar, and I'm sure they love sharing those images or even acknowledging their existence to each other. As soon as the military of several nations became involved, because malaysian radar is 1970's shit, the cone of silence descended. And rightly so. I know people were looking for stuff on google earth or whatever shit is available to the public but it's the world's military who will solve this thing, not malyasia, the airline or CNN.

Back