Missing Malaysia Plane still unknown (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Informing the families of the missing BY TEXT, screams class: hi m8 yr famblys ded. Assholes.

The pilot, a sleeper agent for Al Qaeda, turned off all the transponders and electrical doohickeys. He disabled the co-pilot, dove the aircraft down to below radar coverage and landed the aircraft on a secret jungle airstrip.

Currently all the passengers and crew are being held prisoner in deep holes with the tops surrounded by sharpened bamboo sticks dipped in poison. The aircraft is being repainted and prepared to be flown into The White House.
Isn't that a bit melodramatic, though? Maybe something Bermuda Triangle-esque.

tracher999

fuck the system
i do not fucking believe they can not find that plane with all the satelites and shit the govs have there is more behind it that we not may know iff you believe they not can fint it you are part off the prob

mrln

silent ghost
who is footin the bill for all the searching that these countries are doing? malasyia or tax payers? im figuring tax payers,seeing I haven't heard anything about that part of the detail.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
who is footin the bill for all the searching that these countries are doing? malasyia or tax payers? im figuring tax payers,seeing I haven't heard anything about that part of the detail.
Yep ..... I am . Since Australia is taking the lead role in the search , the Australian tax payer is . It is costing us millions already but I suppose the world wants to know what has happened . Notice that Malaysia Air and their Govt isn't doing much , which is probably good since they really fucked up the first part of the search .
Are you aware they text messaged relatives that their love ones are gone . Couldn't even ring them - how shit is that

mrln

silent ghost
Yep ..... I am . Since Australia is taking the lead role in the search , the Australian tax payer is . It is costing us millions already but I suppose the world wants to know what has happened . Notice that Malaysia Air and their Govt isn't doing much , which is probably good since they really fucked up the first part of the search .
Are you aware they text messaged relatives that their love ones are gone . Couldn't even ring them - how shit is that
that's a crock of shit! not australlias plane,or airliner for that matter. I can see why aussie is taking the role on,due to its "in your yard" so to speak,but it all comes down to malasyia is incompetent. they proved that from the get go.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
I thought you were coming over with your trained dolphins ?

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
all these ships and vessels scouring the indian ocean and they only 2 devices to detect plane's sonic ping signatures (one american and one australian ping detectors).
*obama wasin saudi arabia last week, he should of asked nicely king abdullah to buy him some. saudi arabia would have sent a shit load of them, even gold and diamond encrusted sonic ping detectors!

ramblar

Forum Veteran
4/14/14 3:45pm Today 3:45pm
flxmtyvg1wrv8qagosjc.png

A photo of a woman's vagina with a model plane in it was accidentally tweeted by US Airways in response to a customer complaint and left up on their feed for an hour before it was deleted.
gdomypqla3elauoatcfd.png

The original photo can be easily found online under the search terms "amateur girl crazy bizarre insertion." This conversation certainly went in an interesting direction quickly.
We apologize for an inappropriate image recently shared as a link in one of our responses. We’ve removed the tweet and are investigating.
— US Airways (@USAirways) April 14, 2014
(h/t Ryan Broderick)
71 203 Reply

Back