Monster Shark caught off Australian coast (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
THERE are unconfirmed reports that a monster Tiger shark has been hooked off Tweed Heads on the NSW far north coast.

The Byron Bay-based group Positive Change for Marine Life is reporting the shark was caught off Nine Mile Reef by a licensed commercial shark fishing boat. the reef extends 60km from Byron Bay

The Tiger shark, which can grow up to 7m, is understood to be up to 4m long and likely caught on a shark drum line.

“Yes — it’s real,”

The Northern Star, however, is reporting that a local fisherman named “Matthew” caught the Tiger shark.

Matthew said he caught the shark off the Tweed coast and kept a tooth as a souvenir.
He also debunked claims by conservationists the Tiger shark was caught on the weekend.
Other fishermen have told The Daily Telegraph the shark photos were taken “ages ago”.

“I was the one that took that photo and I was the one that caught that fish,” he said.
“I caught it fourteen miles off Tweed Heads.
“I just had to confirm with a bloke that it was a Tiger and not a Great White and I used those photos to show him.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...nuine-says-local/story-fni0cx12-1227480176456

c587bfc579a9995a53cf365dc8c96135.jpg

1b09667521b9b7388bc5bf3b2f7470b4.jpg

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
hate to be THAT guy...but, it really does look like a GW not a tiger shark...impressive either way

and top 2 choices of ways to die por moi=eaten by a shark or eaten by a grizz

Back